PDA

View Full Version : Any help please


bigtrev
31-05-2017, 07:00 PM
I am using an xb2 and the rear camber links are very long so the plastic bits that go over the balls are only a few mm screwed in I wonder if anybody has put longer ones on if so what as I can't find anything.


Thanks

charlesk
31-05-2017, 08:10 PM
What link positions do you use?
Don't have an issue with mine....

bigtrev
31-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Inner hole on tower and centre on hub. It was how it came and goes very well there is only about 5mm screwed in each end. I had one break this weekend and wondered if there was anything I could use

Thanks

roger999
31-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Inner hole on tower and centre on hub. It was how it came and goes very well there is only about 5mm screwed in each end. I had one break this weekend and wondered if there was anything I could use

Thanks
Use 55mm or 60mm. I had the same issue and using now 60mm but my linkage is in outer hole in hub.

bigtrev
31-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Hi sorry to sound stupid but what do you mean 55mm or 60mm

Thanks

roger999
01-06-2017, 05:44 AM
Hi sorry to sound stupid but what do you mean 55mm or 60mm

Thanks

55 or 60 mm turnbuckle, depends of the hole u want to use.

bigtrev
01-06-2017, 06:01 AM
Ok thanks