PDA

View Full Version : TM2 v2 bodies - what fit?


vrooom
06-06-2017, 09:17 PM
What bodies that can fit TM2 V2 ?

Monkeysmate
07-06-2017, 09:06 AM
what's your objection to the TM2V2 shell?

pumbaa
07-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Probably getting hold of one, seems the main issue

Monkeysmate
07-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Kev Lee at Insideline has one http://www.insidelinemodels.com/inside-line-shop/shells-wings-stickers/shells/body-shell-tm2v2-p

or you can go direct to Absima who have both the standard and lightweight shells in stock

http://shop.absima.com/e-vendo.php?shop=absima_en&SessionId=&a=search&SearchStr=t02248

vrooom
07-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Can TM2 V1 or TC02 bodies fit on TM2 V2 ?

this is what im confused on.

Clive Loynes
07-06-2017, 10:11 PM
I would use the Penguin shells by Steve Haskins:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Team-C-Tm2-Bodyshell-Body-New-Clear-1-10-Scale-Hybrid-/272697646545?hash=item3f7e0bddd1:g:pZMAAOSwkNZUizj u

I don't think that there is any difference in the chassis outline between the v1 and v2.

If you speak to Steve he can probably tell you what else may fit as he has made shells for most buggies.

brooksy
08-06-2017, 10:26 AM
The V1 has a longer chassis than the v2. :thumbsup:

pumbaa
09-06-2017, 07:27 PM
Just spoken to Steve about that Penguin shell - his response was "not sure"

Chalkie
09-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Just spoken to Steve about that Penguin shell - his response was "not sure"

I ran one on a V2 for a little while, doesn't really fit if you run the rear shocks on the front of the tower, would think it fits ok with them on the rear.

adey
09-06-2017, 11:07 PM
I use penguin bodies on my v1 and v2. No issues at all.