View Full Version : Oople t-shirt sizes
Ashlandchris
15-06-2017, 09:53 PM
Just seen the thread below about Oople stickers and seen that there are also t-shirts and stuff. Anyone got any idea of chest sizes for the different size options?
J77MYF
21-06-2017, 11:26 AM
Just seen the thread below about Oople stickers and seen that there are also t-shirts and stuff. Anyone got any idea of chest sizes for the different size options?
Might be worth sending a PM to WHITTLER555 (http://www.oople.com/forums/member.php?find=lastposter&f=276) Chris.
steveproracing
22-06-2017, 11:34 AM
t shirts have always been made by gildan in past so presume there will be no change this year. here is a web page with their sizes
https://www.djtees.com/t-shirt-size-quality-print-info/
Ashlandchris
26-06-2017, 06:19 AM
That's brill. Thank you
c0sie
22-07-2017, 08:05 PM
If they are Gildan tee's, any chance of any 3XL's in the future? For the fatter fan.
We offer more retail space for your logos - fat fans are a company's promotional dream :D
WHITTLER555
25-07-2017, 08:18 AM
The 2XL's are pretty big! What size chest do you need and I will measure one
c0sie
25-07-2017, 09:29 AM
The 2XL's are pretty big! What size chest do you need and I will measure one
I wear 3XL Gildan tees everyday :(
Maybe I'll just stick to trying to lose more weight - wearing the oOple tee will be my incentive!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.