PDA

View Full Version : Repairing reverse polarity ESC


Br4d1ey131
22-06-2017, 02:56 PM
So, I have a few ESC laying around that have been reverse connected. I was just wondering about the chances of being able to fix them? Of course, they do not work and i'm sure the parts will be pretty cheap so won't cost me much even if it doesn't work. Has anyone fixed one successfully?

PS. I don't need ways to stop this happening, all my cars are now done so that the positive cannot reach the negative terminal.

fidspeed
22-06-2017, 08:47 PM
Try pugs on here top bloke for electric repairs quite often its very difficult to repair newer type esc
worth sending a pm to him though
dave

Br4d1ey131
22-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Awhh, i will drop him a pm, thanks! Like i said, they're broken already so if i can't fix them i haven't lost anything.

Br4d1ey131
22-06-2017, 08:56 PM
This is the reason i ask, http://www.instructables.com/id/Burnt-ESC-Scavenged-ESC-from-somewhere-else/ also will have a fair bit of free time over the summer holidays so could it'll give me something to do.

Br4d1ey131
23-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Try pugs on here top bloke for electric repairs quite often its very difficult to repair newer type esc
worth sending a pm to him though
dave

hi, sorry i cannot seem to find this account, could you possibly send a link or something?

fidspeed
23-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Its there bradley search in members you should find it I just checked
dave