celticpanman
04-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Hello all
I'm looking for some help with the hauler bags as i race 1/10th
I'm thinking of changing from my old one and was wondering about the sizes of the drawers
first one
HUDY 1/10 & 1/8 CARRYING BAG + TOOL BAG - EXCLUSIVE EDITION
second HUDY 1/10 TOURING CARRYING BAG + TOOL BAG - V2 - EXCLUSIVE EDITION
I'm looking for interior drawer sizes and number of drawers
If anyone can help that would be much appreciated
either PM me or reply here
Thanks again
I'm looking for some help with the hauler bags as i race 1/10th
I'm thinking of changing from my old one and was wondering about the sizes of the drawers
first one
HUDY 1/10 & 1/8 CARRYING BAG + TOOL BAG - EXCLUSIVE EDITION
second HUDY 1/10 TOURING CARRYING BAG + TOOL BAG - V2 - EXCLUSIVE EDITION
I'm looking for interior drawer sizes and number of drawers
If anyone can help that would be much appreciated
either PM me or reply here
Thanks again