View Full Version : D216 setup
madmax
26-09-2017, 07:41 PM
This is my setup from bury at the weekend
Which lay down transmission did you use ?
madmax
29-10-2017, 07:51 PM
this is my setup from today at the first indoors meeting at southport
olied
08-11-2017, 10:23 AM
Sorry for hijacking the thread....I'm just wondering on peoples opinions of the D216. With it only being £155 on MB its a good buy for a new car for the new season. I've heard mixed reviews.....
Cheers
madmax
08-11-2017, 07:31 PM
I personally love the car, and the people I have spoken to do as well, their is a gearbox issue on some kits but can be sorted with the alloy idler. running alloy chassis id definitely a good upgrade although pricey, but their is good support from people like myself who is willing to help with setups.
It’s a good car. Making good progress with mine and it’s now going how I want it to go. The support I received from a certain Mr Chorley has been hugely helpful.
He has helped me with setup advice and some parts. My advice if your thinking of getting one is to go for it. Get the alloy idler gear and you will be fine.
Astro
16-01-2018, 10:15 PM
Considering getting back into RC after nearly 12 years away. The 216 looks great, is cheap compared to the others, but wondered if any of you guys have run it on carpet and how it fares?
I race mine on carpet. It goes great. I have been told it’s even better with the alloy chassis but I just have the kit one.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.