View Full Version : Atomic carbon s6
jk007
09-10-2017, 08:03 PM
Just been having a tidy up and found this in my cupboard
Atomic carbon s6 1 of only 3 made by northy (AC)
Will rebuild and see how she performers.
bretts
09-10-2017, 08:58 PM
nice j
jimarea51
09-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Hey..
Think they're the chassis that I made.....:thumbsup:
Jim
jk007
09-10-2017, 11:26 PM
What's happened to the other 2 cars ???
jimarea51
10-10-2017, 08:44 AM
Hi...
I've still got one somewhere..... think it's missing the front end as that went on to the next incarnation.....
I'm sure Northy will still have the other one....
Jim
Steven Forster
10-10-2017, 11:58 AM
What gearbox is this using ?
jimarea51
10-10-2017, 06:04 PM
Hey...
It used the x-factory X-6 gearbox and rear wishbones...
Jim
Steven Forster
10-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Hey...
It used the x-factory X-6 gearbox and rear wishbones...
Jim
Is this the other chassis....?
https://i.imgur.com/Bhs8Zye.jpg
jimarea51
11-10-2017, 08:17 AM
Hey...
Yep... that's the one....
Racing history....lol
Jim:thumbsup:
jk007
02-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Is this the other chassis....?
https://i.imgur.com/Bhs8Zye.jpg
It’s been some years But had some time today to rebuild the s6 😊
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.