View Full Version : 2018 Xray XB2 Carpet Edition
BentKa
14-10-2017, 09:40 PM
....
On the roof
23-09-2018, 10:42 PM
It’s looks so clean I want one when’s it out
xfactor
24-09-2018, 10:07 AM
It already is.
The new one is the xb2 19. Which has a new rear end, If I am correct.:)
knighthawk
24-09-2018, 11:44 AM
It already is.
The new one is the xb2 19. Which has a new rear end, If I am correct.:)
Another New Rear End ?
On the roof
26-09-2018, 11:41 PM
It already is.
The new one is the xb2 19. Which has a new rear end, If I am correct.:)
Yeah sorry the 19 I’m on about. is there a massive difference between the pair?
On the roof
26-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Yeah sorry the 19 I’m on about. is there a massive difference between the pair?
Had a read up there’s a fair difference between them looks pretty good
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.