Derka
06-01-2018, 09:06 PM
My father-in-law passed down a box of his old RC bits from the 70-80's era when he used to race.
Most of the electrics we're toast or junk so I am left with this chassis, two bodies and a head ^_^
Looking at the rear end it certainly looks Mardave like but I am unsure if this is a hand made chassis or a production chassis at some point?
Can anyone chip on?
The bodies are in good condition although the F1 style one I guess is missing the rear wing. The blue one appears to be LMP/Pan based.
I would like to buy a cheap brushed Mtroniks/Mardave ESC, maybe a new G2/HPI 27t Brushed motor and pop my receiver in to get it running for old times sake for my father-in-law to see.
I think it might need new foams though!
I believe the body is a Ishimasa FF12E Porsche 917!
https://thumb.ibb.co/eiGibb/20180106_101602.jpg (https://ibb.co/eiGibb) https://thumb.ibb.co/epa9Gb/20180106_101739.jpg (https://ibb.co/epa9Gb) https://thumb.ibb.co/jfLn2G/20180106_101750.jpg (https://ibb.co/jfLn2G) https://thumb.ibb.co/hdefNG/20180106_101757.jpg (https://ibb.co/hdefNG)
Most of the electrics we're toast or junk so I am left with this chassis, two bodies and a head ^_^
Looking at the rear end it certainly looks Mardave like but I am unsure if this is a hand made chassis or a production chassis at some point?
Can anyone chip on?
The bodies are in good condition although the F1 style one I guess is missing the rear wing. The blue one appears to be LMP/Pan based.
I would like to buy a cheap brushed Mtroniks/Mardave ESC, maybe a new G2/HPI 27t Brushed motor and pop my receiver in to get it running for old times sake for my father-in-law to see.
I think it might need new foams though!
I believe the body is a Ishimasa FF12E Porsche 917!
https://thumb.ibb.co/eiGibb/20180106_101602.jpg (https://ibb.co/eiGibb) https://thumb.ibb.co/epa9Gb/20180106_101739.jpg (https://ibb.co/epa9Gb) https://thumb.ibb.co/jfLn2G/20180106_101750.jpg (https://ibb.co/jfLn2G) https://thumb.ibb.co/hdefNG/20180106_101757.jpg (https://ibb.co/hdefNG)