View Full Version : Xb2 18 spec rear axles
Nick kirby
04-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Well I bought an new xb2 18 and the rear Axles are wrong
It’s know about at the Xray factory . Been waiting now 2 weeks for replacements
Rang rc disco last week was told I’d get a call back but still nothing
Bought a car that I can’t use
Am I entitled to get a refund so I can buy a car that I can use ?😞
charlesk
04-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Well I bought an new xb2 18 and the rear Axles are wrong
It’s know about at the Xray factory . Been waiting now 2 weeks for replacements
Rang rc disco last week was told I’d get a call back but still nothing
Bought a car that I can’t use
Am I entitled to get a refund so I can buy a car that I can use ?😞
Where did you get it from?
knighthawk
05-02-2018, 11:24 AM
Same question / answer here, where did you get it from ?
I knew of this issue some 2 months ago, strange Xray hasn't sorted this issue in this amount of time
charlesk
05-02-2018, 02:28 PM
If you've bought it new from a shop, speak to them, chances are they'll sort you out instead of having to deal with RcDisco
celticpanman
13-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Hi
Can you please tell me how long the axles are
Seperately and with the drive shafted all in
Thanks again
Nick kirby
13-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Finally sorted now , but kinda disheartening 😞
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.