PDA

View Full Version : Doughty's S4


Chris Doughty
11-01-2007, 12:16 PM
http://www.doughtyuk.net/images/S4/1.jpg
http://www.doughtyuk.net/images/S4/2.jpg
http://www.doughtyuk.net/images/S4/3.jpg
http://www.doughtyuk.net/images/S4/4.jpg
http://www.doughtyuk.net/images/S4/5.jpg
http://www.doughtyuk.net/images/S4/6.jpg
http://www.doughtyuk.net/images/S4/7.jpg
http://www.doughtyuk.net/images/S4/8.jpg
http://www.doughtyuk.net/images/S4/9.jpg

millzy
11-01-2007, 12:33 PM
ugly isnt it :):)

bigred5765
11-01-2007, 02:14 PM
what it is ,is Scoopalicious

DCM
11-01-2007, 02:40 PM
hey hey, new word status, roflol

andys
11-01-2007, 03:19 PM
That shell is awesome !

At last a shell that is actually 'functional'. (bit like the pred one) I like the front air scoops to get the cold air in and the rear vents to let it out. it even looks like the front shock tower has being designed to allow the air to flow into the front inlets, brilliant. Who is responsible for the shell, and where can I get one ?

Lastly, when is the Slim4 conversion going on sale ?

Ta. Andy.

Chris Doughty
11-01-2007, 06:18 PM
front shock tower is my design
Body shape right from scratch is Pops Doughty

speak to Jonathan, I think they are for sale right now, unofficially

xx4-nutter
11-01-2007, 11:04 PM
WOW thats awsome, we going to see a reveiw soon jimmy ?

Oscar
12-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Body shape right from scratch is Pops Doughty



He's done a real nice job. I like it:)

xx4-nutter
13-01-2007, 03:27 PM
what arms have you used on the car ?

DCM
13-01-2007, 05:37 PM
what arms have you used on the car ?

I think they used both left and right arms, hands too :P

k£v!n
13-01-2007, 08:53 PM
i love it, the whole desgin looks great and the shell is seet! :D

SCOTT DICKINSON
14-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Looks fantastic mate:D
a real credit to you!

Chris Doughty
15-01-2007, 08:25 AM
what arms have you used on the car ?

it uses BJ4 front arms, and B4/BJ4 rear arms.

Cooper
15-01-2007, 09:43 AM
wow! almost as pretty as a Pred!

and this front shocktower is cool! Learn from that Jconcepts!
BJ front tower is more like a sail that pushes the car forward if you've got the wind from behind ;)

OldTimer
15-01-2007, 12:47 PM
And the car goes as well as it looks ;) at Kidderminster yesterday, Chris put the S4 4th in the A, thats after only completing two rounds of qualy.

And won the A after chasing down Cragg & Yardy and passing them. :cool: not bad for Chris's 1st competitve meeting with the S4.

BenG
15-01-2007, 01:33 PM
And the car goes as well as it looks ;) at Kidderminster yesterday, Chris put the S4 4th in the A, thats after only completing two rounds of qualy.

And won the A after chasing down Cragg & Yardy and passing them. :cool: not bad for Chris's 1st competitve meeting with the S4.

not bad? Thats an understatement.

Thats AWESOME.

Now, are they out for public to buy yet I want one;)

Chris Doughty
15-01-2007, 01:50 PM
I thought it was best to qually 4th so I could have number 4 on my car to match the cars name... S4 ... :p

BenG
15-01-2007, 03:10 PM
I thought it was best to qually 4th so I could have number 4 on my car to match the cars name... S4 ... :p

lol:D

xx4-nutter
15-01-2007, 04:02 PM
I thought it was best to qually 4th so I could have number 4 on my car to match the cars name... S4 ... :p


great gimmik ill have to work one ut for my next car to mach last place lol

phil c
15-01-2007, 08:12 PM
great gimmik ill have to work one ut for my next car to mach last place lol
you said it garry;) ;)

xx4-nutter
16-01-2007, 12:29 PM
haha cheers phil :D lol....


howd the garthforth go mate ?

jim76
16-01-2007, 02:35 PM
New shell looks awesome Chris, congrats to your Dad.

the car looked pretty good at CML when i saw it down there. are you going to run it in the rest of the series?
unfortunately i think cash flow will prevent me giving Jonathan an order!

Chris Doughty
16-01-2007, 03:22 PM
I hope to get it out at one of the CML Raceway meetings, 4WD should be ace on that track