PDA

View Full Version : xxxcr with xceleron s 6.5


harryg
22-02-2009, 11:20 PM
:cry:hey has anyone got pics of fitting the xceleron s combo to a xxxcr, can you run this without the fan for instance although it would still foul the body i think? any clues:thumbsup:

Southwell
23-02-2009, 07:46 AM
I can take some tonight.
I run without a fan, as does everyone elses that ive seen.

greyfox
23-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Here's my XXX CR with a Novak GTB installed - same size footprint as the Xcelorin, have just removed the fan and run an 8.5 brushless with it without any problems at all. It just touches the body but it still fits OK.
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=1405&albumid=255&dl=1235399499&thumb=1 (http://www.oople.com/forums/album.php?albumid=255)

The Doctor
23-02-2009, 10:23 PM
I run a 6.5 Xcelorin combo in my XXX-CR without the fan with no problem. I'm racing indoors on carpet with the standard CR shell. Apparently the "Phobia" shell would provide more clearance for a fan if you really want to run with it on (but I haven't tried this myself).