View Full Version : Tm2 v2 still competitive?
Buggyman
12-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Hi all. After some opinions on this. I was going to buy a tm2 v3 but because I can’t find where to get one from and I didn’t see a huge difference between that and My tm2 v2 I thought I would not bother getting one and continue with my v2. I wondered if people still think it’s still competitive on carpet against the likes of the cougar kc and b6.1 etc ?. What’s do people think on this ?.
Pitman Ed
16-07-2018, 09:51 AM
On high grip it's a match for anything. Fitting the RW conversion makes it more driveable when the grip falls a bit, but on lower grip tracks it loses out. On high grip astro and indoor EOS type carpet it's fine.
I haven't seen a V3. You could order one direct from Team C web site in China I think. But better to convert your TM2 to the RW.
Buggyman
20-07-2018, 06:40 AM
Can’t find the price of the rw conversion. Looking at the price of the second hand cars I might just buy a complete used car
fotko
20-07-2018, 09:17 AM
on ebay was RW conversion, I saw it yesterday
Buggyman
20-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Seen it and on eBay now. Thanks
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.