Crazychambers
23-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Hey all,
Looking for alittle advice on a setup for the B4 for Worksop. I'm running the setup as below but have some massive understeer, I know this is an issue associated with the surface but others seem to have a much stronger front end on than I've ever got mine to!
Any suggestions/ setups would be well appreciated!
Front:
Inner Hole on Hub, outer hole on tower with 1mm shim (shortest camber link)
Middle Shock hole on tower, outer on arm
Silver springs, #2 piston, 30wt
25g lead on servo
Rear:
Inner hole inboard, middle hole on hubs (camber link)
Middle shock hole tower, inner on arm
Silver sprints, #1 piston, 30wt
2 deg anti squat shim
Any help/ recommendation appreicated with this guys!
Cheers
Dan
Looking for alittle advice on a setup for the B4 for Worksop. I'm running the setup as below but have some massive understeer, I know this is an issue associated with the surface but others seem to have a much stronger front end on than I've ever got mine to!
Any suggestions/ setups would be well appreciated!
Front:
Inner Hole on Hub, outer hole on tower with 1mm shim (shortest camber link)
Middle Shock hole on tower, outer on arm
Silver springs, #2 piston, 30wt
25g lead on servo
Rear:
Inner hole inboard, middle hole on hubs (camber link)
Middle shock hole tower, inner on arm
Silver sprints, #1 piston, 30wt
2 deg anti squat shim
Any help/ recommendation appreicated with this guys!
Cheers
Dan