PDA

View Full Version : XB4'19?


dMITIj
09-10-2018, 06:58 PM
Hi.

Anyone with the new XB4'19? I can see that it's ready to ship from different shops but can't find any info on what the difference between 18 vs 19 is?

best regards.

boysdontcry
09-10-2018, 08:13 PM
New body
New front and rear dogbones with 2.5 mm pin
New rear hub
New pignon gear 14 tooth
New carbone plate for servo saver

dMITIj
09-10-2018, 08:55 PM
New body
New front and rear dogbones with 2.5 mm pin
New rear hub
New pignon gear 14 tooth
New carbon plate for servo saver

Thanks for the info. is that all ore?

On the roof
11-10-2018, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the info. is that all ore?

Got mine this week built just painting the body now..it’s my first X-ray so not sure on new parts
one thing that stood out there’s not much in the box it’s pretty basic in the way of parts plastic diff parts although I’ve never run them so I’m not sure what there like... a lot of plastic tree parts was expecting a bit of orange ally but none
overall I found it expensive for what’s in the box

leeboy44
11-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Got mine this week built just painting the body now..it’s my first X-ray so not sure on new parts
one thing that stood out there’s not much in the box it’s pretty basic in the way of parts plastic diff parts although I’ve never run them so I’m not sure what there like... a lot of plastic tree parts was expecting a bit of orange ally but none
overall I found it expensive for what’s in the box


All you need is in the box

Not cheap but wait till you drive it!!:thumbsup:

daz75
11-10-2018, 09:34 PM
Got mine this week built just painting the body now..it’s my first X-ray so not sure on new parts
one thing that stood out there’s not much in the box it’s pretty basic in the way of parts plastic diff parts although I’ve never run them so I’m not sure what there like... a lot of plastic tree parts was expecting a bit of orange ally but none
overall I found it expensive for what’s in the box

Wow thay was quick not even up on their site yet. What's the build like?

On the roof
12-10-2018, 01:48 AM
Wow thay was quick not even up on their site yet. What's the build like?

Had it for on preorder from MB hopefully get it out Saturday on some carpet see what it’s all about 👍🏼

On the roof
12-10-2018, 01:49 AM
All you need is in the box

Not cheap but wait till you drive it!!:thumbsup:

A lot have said the same that’s why I went X-ray 👍🏼

daz75
12-10-2018, 08:57 AM
Let us know what it's like and post some pics :thumbsup: