PDA

View Full Version : Getting into Mini-4WD, looking for beginner advice.


jaaneman
05-02-2019, 05:11 AM
I was at the hobby store (for the first time in a LOOONG time) and found out my local shops hosts Mini4WD races. I then remembered that as a kid I got 2 cars but never really looked into what they were really for, just played with them a bit and stuffed em away in my closet.

Fast forward to today, I picked up the cars from my folks house, bought a new one, and want to go ask around at the next races for pointers and whatnot, but I thought it see what r/tamiya has to say....

I got the basics of roller positioning and the levels of the motors and the pro/cons of each, but what are some little things that I could do before buying upgrade parts to ensure my car is running at its best when I do start racing? I wanted to start in the stock classes and just go from there as slowly as I can manage.

Any tips applicable to stock builds that isn't common YouTube video knowledge?Xvideos (https://ovo.fyi/xvideos/) Xnxx (https://ovo.fyi/xnxx/) Chaturbate (https://ovo.fyi/chaturbate/)


Old cars, all stock:

http://imgur.com/a/Cs1n3mL