View Full Version : Losi shocks on a X-6
rob84
03-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Whats the difference in the losi shocks and the AE? i have noticed more people run losi shocks. can you buy the shocks as a kit or have you got to buy individual parts?
Tom3012
03-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Most people run the losi shocks as thats what the team use so setting the car up is alot easier, there may be other reasons but im unsure of them :p
I personally run the losi shocks just because i prefer them to the associated ones, easier to build and maintain IMO, look nicer too :lol:
and it seems you can buy the shocks with a kit, not as a kit. You can buy individual parts, or you can try and find em secondhand, rocking horse pooo anyone ?
bald eagle
03-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Not sure if ive missed anything.. but theere are the part numbers needed........
LOSA 5054 shock bodies
LOSA 5055 Shock bodies
"""""" 5064 shafts
"""""" 5060 shafts
"""""" 5015 shock cartridge
"""""" 5046 red pistons
"""""" 5048 blue pistons
"""""" 5079 spring retainers (bottom)
"""""" 9940 metal ball for mounting
"""""" 5049 bottom ball cup (end of shock shaft)
if anyone knows individual prices, i'm sure that would be handy..:thumbsup:
I believe kyosho are also being tried :thumbsup:
Half the price of losi too :thumbsup:
AmiSMB
04-03-2009, 11:51 PM
On tracks with large jumps the AE shocks can blow the bottom ends and dump their contents over the whole car whereas the Losi shocks dont tend to suffer from this problem. I noticed this alot at the Petit race.
nitrokillah
11-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Can someone tell me the Ref# for the trinity Losi shock collar ?
I think they come in
RED , Black & Blue
Thanx .
jono83
11-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Can someone tell me the Ref# for the trinity Losi shock collar ?
I think they come in
RED , Black & Blue
Thanx .
TRITK3048
bald eagle
11-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Can someone tell me the Ref# for the trinity Losi shock collar ?
I think they come in
RED , Black & Blue
Thanx .
Give me a shout if you can find some please.... :thumbsup:
jono83
11-03-2009, 03:24 PM
instock here http://www.rcplanet.com/Trinity_Alum_Shock_Collar_Weapon_XX4_p/tritk3048.htm
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.