PDA

View Full Version : B3 Pinion Question


dibble34
03-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Hi All

Just picked up an old B3 to see how i get on with 2wd in the spring. I have the standard 81 spur and was wondering what pinions i should be looking at for either
10x1
10x2
12x1
12x2.
I read the manual, but it only gives info if i have a 87 spur and i really don't wanna change that too.

Thanks in advance

Dave

dibble34
04-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Anyone? I have got a 10x2 BRM so was gonna go with a 81 spur 18t pinion that sound ok?

JCJC
04-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Try here: http://www.petitrc.com/view_news.php?id=4534

19 or 20 on an 81 on some of the sheets

dibble34
04-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Cheers JCJC

Looks like they were using a 19t with a 11x2 so i reckon a 18t for a 10x2 wasn't a bad guess :D