View Full Version : Xb4 wheels
Astro
11-07-2019, 07:02 PM
Hi guys
Please excuse my very basic questions as I’m just getting into buggy’s from TC.
What wheel options will fit an XB4 18
Cullen1994
11-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Hi guys
Please excuse my very basic questions as I’m just getting into buggy’s from TC.
What wheel options will fit an XB4 18
Just go onto euro rc type in the search box x4b wheels and you will get the 10 packs for like 25 euro no point buying anything else
Astro
11-07-2019, 09:57 PM
Just go onto euro rc type in the search box x4b wheels and you will get the 10 packs for like 25 euro no point buying anything else
Thanks Bud, ill do this
Yorkiebar
12-07-2019, 10:44 AM
I use a mix of Xray, Schumacher and Yokomo wheels on my XB4.
Schuey & Yok wheels need a wider hex to make them the same offset
Astro
24-07-2019, 08:26 AM
Another quick question, can anyone help me with what offset hexes id need on my XB4 and XB2 to be able to run schumacher wheels?
Rocker79
24-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Hi guys
Please excuse my very basic questions as I’m just getting into buggy’s from TC.
What wheel options will fit an XB4 18
I would advise Jconcepts, I’ve used all the other brands and these are easily the toughest and the offset difference is less than 1mm... the whitest wheels as well and much easier to clean up again compared to Schumacher for example. Come in packs of 4 :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.