russmini
07-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Ok, i Race TC and 1/8th Rally X at mo and because of a couple of things happening i'm thinking of a 2WD 10th...
I'd go to this, because it's what i Raced when i was 16-18 before leaving RC for over 10 Years.
Now back then i Raced a couple of different Manufacturers, but Not AE.
I see the FT is the Top Spec version, but have also just noticed a comment on one site, saying now comes with Plastic Chassis etc... Guessing Flexiblity etc.
Also noticed Stealth etc. Now if i Did go and join the 2WD Racing Scene again, i'd have to do it on a Real Budget, but i am a Realistic man and Won't Buy Crap.
Can you guys help me with what to go for as regards to a B4 and what to look for 2nd hand with them if i went that route...
Also, how long they been out ? Not anychance of a New Version coming out soon is there ?
I will also say, i'm drawn AE, because i'm Definately getting a SC10 when they are released, so it would be Nice to have a B4.
Cheers guys for the impending Help.
Russ. :D
I'd go to this, because it's what i Raced when i was 16-18 before leaving RC for over 10 Years.
Now back then i Raced a couple of different Manufacturers, but Not AE.
I see the FT is the Top Spec version, but have also just noticed a comment on one site, saying now comes with Plastic Chassis etc... Guessing Flexiblity etc.
Also noticed Stealth etc. Now if i Did go and join the 2WD Racing Scene again, i'd have to do it on a Real Budget, but i am a Realistic man and Won't Buy Crap.
Can you guys help me with what to go for as regards to a B4 and what to look for 2nd hand with them if i went that route...
Also, how long they been out ? Not anychance of a New Version coming out soon is there ?
I will also say, i'm drawn AE, because i'm Definately getting a SC10 when they are released, so it would be Nice to have a B4.
Cheers guys for the impending Help.
Russ. :D