View Full Version : pistons
mark christopher
08-03-2009, 08:47 AM
what losi pistons do i need for an X6, going to fit them to associated shocks, so does any one know what the internal bore of the shocks are??
Big E
08-03-2009, 09:12 AM
You want red pistons Mark, #56.
Not sure what the bore is but you can run them in there. I have tried ae in the losi bodies but didn't like them as much as the losi pistons.
E.
bald eagle
08-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Check this out mate....
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/OffRoad...istonChart.pdf (http://www.petitrc.com/setup/OffRoad...istonChart.pdf)
Hope that helps. ;)
stegger
08-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Check this out mate....
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/OffRoad...istonChart.pdf (http://www.petitrc.com/setup/OffRoad...istonChart.pdf)
Hope that helps. ;)
The link don't work chap !!!:p
mark christopher
08-03-2009, 11:48 AM
You want red pistons Mark, #56.
Not sure what the bore is but you can run them in there. I have tried ae in the losi bodies but didn't like them as much as the losi pistons.
E.
cheers elis, knew you said try it could not remember if you had!!
thanks Mr E
telboy
08-03-2009, 12:10 PM
You got an X6 then mark?
Here you will get more detail: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17821&highlight=piston+chart
I have to answers the answer from those gents, just need time to write down clean / clear words.
mark christopher
08-03-2009, 08:01 PM
You got an X6 then mark?
not yet mate, soon tho
you liking yours?
telboy
08-03-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm on my second, I liked it that much!! lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.