PDA

View Full Version : where have all the micros gone


gerbil
16-05-2020, 04:34 PM
hi guys whilst bored in isolation im trying to find a micro car to have a play with but with no real luck
im looking for
losi mini 8
carisma gtb
carisma gt14b or gt14b pro
lc emb 1
i do have a shark but i dont want to bash it about as its in lovely shape thanks to a great member of oople
ive saved all the searches on ebay but not getting any luck
so where have they gone?? do you have one sat in the cupboard/ garage??.
Cosie has restated the micro site back up which is great news and hopfully i may get to start racing again
so do you own one that you dont use/want anymore get in touch
many thanks

mak01
16-05-2020, 05:39 PM
There is a nice LC Racing EMB buggy on eBay at the moment.

Item no. 233587747341

gerbil
16-05-2020, 05:56 PM
Yeah I’ve been watching that one sadly out of my budget now I only need a roller to keep costs down

CC44
16-05-2020, 08:40 PM
some of us still race them! I've kept my old GTB - retired and ready to be done up to sit on a shelf because spares aren't easly to find.


Micros = cheap racing indoors all year round.

Matisse
16-05-2020, 09:23 PM
get on the reborn micro forum: www.ukmicrorc.co.uk, micro racing is coming back.

Terry04
17-05-2020, 08:44 AM
I agree, I’ve been searching for M18T (Pro) parts/kits with no real luck, I’ve managed to source an LRP shark and would love to give micro racing ago, not sure where me holds such races.

gerbil
17-05-2020, 09:02 AM
Regarding X-ray I seen on mb models Facebook post he had two new m18 kits delivered (tc version) didn’t know they still made them so they may still make the m18 as well ???
My shark is great and loved my old one when we used to race them

rondoolaa
18-12-2020, 09:52 PM
glad you got the shark done up m8, found a big box of spares in my bathroom i didnt know i had so made myself another carbon and alloy shark, this time an sc version