View Full Version : Phat Bodies Chunk Build
ace028
03-06-2021, 11:49 PM
Hello all,
This is an old one I have always wanted to build, here are a few pics of what I have. I will also need some help to finish it off.
Have:
x6 gearbox and phatbodies motor mount
EMB shocks
TC5 rear control arms
Schumacher KF2 C hubs, hub carrier, and axle
CVD's but unsure of what stub to get, I ordered a TC3 stub, but I think it should have been B4?
What else do I need?
What wing mounts do you use?
What are these front arms from?
What are the rear hingepin holders? They look custom, and do I need custom rear pins for the TC5 arms? The B4 pins do not fit.
How do you mount the gearbox? I haven't seen pictures of that spot.
On order is the gearbox parts, its hard to find one so I might as well buy the parts individually for the price id pay for a used one.
Thanks in advance for any help. I love these minis as they are so much fun to drive and look forward to finishing off this kit.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51222634207_80845edcc6_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m3nozD)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51224111449_d95d8ea9f9_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m3uXHk)[/url]
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51224111239_6350295979_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m3uXHk)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51223341781_7bf1ff1530_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2m3uXDH)[url=https://flic.kr/p/2m3r1Vc]
millser
04-06-2021, 03:06 PM
Email simon or dan at Phat bodies they should be able to help
ace028
15-09-2021, 03:47 PM
I have been making some progress. Having some problems getting the rear diff mounted properly and also trying to sort the camber links from hitting the inside of the front wheels on turn.
Does anyone know what wing mounts are used? Also what are the rear hinge pin holders from? And the front A modified a arms?
Mostly just need electronics for it.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51478902186_d094c24738_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2mr1Q85)[/url] (https://flic.kr/p/2mr1Q85)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51478902161_3a6f6c76fa_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2mr1Q7D)[url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/] (https://flic.kr/p/2mr1Q7D)
peetbee
15-09-2021, 08:41 PM
Not sure if this will work, but google drive doc shows the build thread from the old UKMicro forum which has most of the pics still intact:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MjPFPdkppOPkk_SGDKlDzVxhAf0nqAd4/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=104918979179736340594&rtpof=true&sd=true
ace028
15-09-2021, 09:16 PM
Not sure if this will work, but google drive doc shows the build thread from the old UKMicro forum which has most of the pics still intact:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MjPFPdkppOPkk_SGDKlDzVxhAf0nqAd4/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=104918979179736340594&rtpof=true&sd=true
Thank you so much, that is exactly what I needed!!! If you have any other links that would be awesome.
I didn’t see in there what the rear hinge pin mounts are from.
ace028
20-09-2021, 07:06 PM
Any suggestions?
When I attempt to turn the wheel, its hitting on the camber link.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51491160276_a951c3f7d2_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2ms6E2s)[/url] [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/] (https://flic.kr/p/2ms6E2s)
charlesk
20-09-2021, 07:16 PM
C hubs are the wrong way around
ace028
20-09-2021, 08:33 PM
C hubs are the wrong way around
Thanks, I don't know how I messed that up.
Danosborne6661
21-09-2021, 08:07 AM
Skinner front wheels are also the preference
mrspeedy
22-09-2021, 06:50 PM
The rear hinge pin mounts are Associated GT2 .. I think
mrspeedy
22-09-2021, 06:51 PM
and the front wishbones are shortened B4 but you are unlikely to break any so prob won't need a spare set ..
ace028
24-09-2021, 01:43 PM
Thanks so much, I will post some updates to this build in a few days. I am really excited to finish it. It was one of the coolest cars I have always wanted to build.
ace028
25-09-2021, 09:58 PM
Making some progress. I have had trouble finding B4 parts for it as they are discontinued or very expensive for used. I have sourced a AVID triad clutch for it as you can see here.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51514952612_231ddcf219_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2mucAE9)[/url] (https://flic.kr/p/2mucAE9)
Here you can see that I have the racers edge hubs. However I had to special order the larger outside bearing. They are hard to find, but some are on the way from fullforcerc.com
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51515749096_ab1749bd30_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2mugFqC)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2mugFqC) [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/]
There is also a space between the hex and the hub. There is a spacer that is NLA that I need to source. I was hoping the HEX adapter would have taken into account for this spacer but I guess not. Does anyone have any ideas?
Any ideas for wing mounts? The TRF wing mounts are impossible to find. If someone has some they are willing to part with please let me know.
charlesk
25-09-2021, 10:26 PM
Are those axles correct?
It's b4 hubs I take it, with what axles?
ace028
25-09-2021, 10:34 PM
Are those axles correct?
It's b4 hubs I take it, with what axles?
I got them off Ebay listed as B4/T4 axles part number ASC9598. The original package said b4/t4.
the blue shafts are from a TC3.
charlesk
25-09-2021, 10:47 PM
So they're b4 axles, are the hubs b4 ones?
Which rear hexes have you got?
That gap doesn't exist on a b4...
The correct rear hex for a b4 is AS9890
ace028
25-09-2021, 11:23 PM
The hubs are made to fit the B4/T4 and B44 vehicles. Its the same issue with the regular plastic hubs.
I just checked what I purchased and turns out I got this one "Associated 9893 Aluminum Clamping Wheel Hex 12mm Front SC10"
Looks like I overlooked that. I will search your part number and hopefully I can find it. Thanks for that.
Body Paint
08-10-2021, 09:55 PM
Nice to see a fresh Chunk build 😊
Rear hangers are GT2.
You will need 20mm wide wheels for the front to clear the castor blocks.
The rear wishbones that you have on it in the first pictures are the Carisma GT14B front wishbones and were the preferred option for the racers.
ace028
13-10-2021, 01:45 PM
It is finally starting to come together.
I now have the correct rear hexes and they fit perfectly. I had to file the rear arms a bit to fit the Racers Edge rear hubs, and also drill out the rear wheel hole size to match the axle diameter. Just a bit more fitting with the gearbox and some playing around with the rear ball cups to make the camber adjustment in the right range and she will be complete.
I finally found the TRF rear wing mounts, I had to put in a saved search on ebay to find them.
This is what I chose for my running gear. The BL motor I think is same spec as the LC racing motor, so I think it might be a good choice? Any battery recommendations? I see some people used the hardcase IP batteries, however they are hard to find. I might use the ones from my RC18B.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51584614103_f51b5b3a09_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2mAmCAk)[/url] [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/]Asa Eells (https://flic.kr/p/2mAmCAk)
Once I make a bit more progress, I will get some better photos
ace028
14-10-2021, 10:04 PM
So I just mocked it up for a quick pic. Just a few more final touches to it to make it perfect. So far it looks pretty good. Just need some rear axle nuts which should be here this weekend.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51590212344_36d780f310_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2mARjKJ)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2mARjKJ) Asa Eells (https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/)
alex97
16-10-2021, 02:28 PM
It is finally starting to come together.
I now have the correct rear hexes and they fit perfectly. I had to file the rear arms a bit to fit the Racers Edge rear hubs, and also drill out the rear wheel hole size to match the axle diameter. Just a bit more fitting with the gearbox and some playing around with the rear ball cups to make the camber adjustment in the right range and she will be complete.
I finally found the TRF rear wing mounts, I had to put in a saved search on ebay to find them.
This is what I chose for my running gear. The BL motor I think is same spec as the LC racing motor, so I think it might be a good choice? Any battery recommendations? I see some people used the hardcase IP batteries, however they are hard to find. I might use the ones from my RC18B.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51584614103_f51b5b3a09_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2mAmCAk)[/url] [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/]Asa Eells (https://flic.kr/p/2mAmCAk)
Once I make a bit more progress, I will get some better photos
LC racing uses a 28mm can motor, that's 24.
ace028
16-10-2021, 06:31 PM
Dang I thought I had it. Ok I’ll keep looking then, thanks.
alex97
17-10-2021, 04:16 PM
Surpass is bringing out a 380 (28mm can) sensored range shortly, maybe look into that.
ace028
19-10-2021, 04:31 AM
Surpass is bringing out a 380 (28mm can) sensored range shortly, maybe look into that.
I saw that, I am curious about it. What is a good ESC for it with a small footprint?
Danosborne6661
19-10-2021, 11:19 AM
I saw that, I am curious about it. What is a good ESC for it with a small footprint?
SkyRC TS50 or Hobbywing Justock
Anyone got a link to details of the 380 sensored motor from Surpass?
ace028
20-10-2021, 02:25 AM
SkyRC TS50 or Hobbywing Justock
Anyone got a link to details of the 380 sensored motor from Surpass?
https://shop.makerfire.com/products/surpass-hobby-launches-rocket-rc-supersonic-380-sensorless-brushless-motor
Looks pretty sweet
ace028
20-10-2021, 08:15 PM
I went ahead and purchased the SkyRC TS50. It appears that the SkyRC sec has a smaller footprint which is nice, and 50amps. I will use the hobbywing in another project. I have still yet to order a different motor for the car. I am very interested in the Surpass motor.
Danosborne6661
21-10-2021, 09:38 AM
Ohh that is a smart motor! I think I'll have to try and get one for my Chunk
ace028
29-10-2021, 03:44 PM
Ok, finally put her together, needs to come apart a little bit to adjust a few things, and shim the diff a little to get it just right. I really wish I had another one outhouse rear blocks. Just waiting on my servo, and the LC racing motor to come in the mail and then I can wire it all up. I might shim the wing to have less angle.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51637545152_e9fbc1939a_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2mF2V9C)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2mF2V9C)[/url]
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51638375051_92e4a2e3eb_b.jpg (https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2mF7aRe)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51638375131_439338d384_b.jpg (https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2mF7aSB)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51639226545_ae39616504_b.jpg (https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2mFbwYa)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51638375441_9f5702f332_b.jpg (https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/)Untitled (https://flic.kr/p/2mF7aXX) [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/]
What is the method everyone uses to secure the body? It doesn't look like there are really any good spots for that. I will come up with something.
Danosborne6661
30-10-2021, 03:14 PM
What are the tyres and the turnbuckles? I like those.
When cutting down the B4 bulkhead, a few people started to leave excess material there for velcro, as well as on the side of the posts. Many also put velcro on the side of the lipo as well as on the top of the gearbox - that just about held it in place :thumbsup:
ace028
31-10-2021, 04:28 PM
What are the tyres and the turnbuckles? I like those.
When cutting down the B4 bulkhead, a few people started to leave excess material there for velcro, as well as on the side of the posts. Many also put velcro on the side of the lipo as well as on the top of the gearbox - that just about held it in place :thumbsup:
The tires are from the LC Racing EMB-1, and the turnbuckles are from Yeah Racing for an Xray T4, the ball cups I used are from JConcepts for B4.1 part number 2181. [URL="https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HK8YKX4?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details"]
I wish I can find the GHEA racing bulkhead. How much different is the DR10 bulkheads and steering? it looks similar, but maybe metric now?
Big G
01-11-2021, 08:49 AM
Dr10’s are basically b6’s so metric yes. There’s a ghea brass bulkhead with hinge pin brace on eBay right now. B4 parts aren’t too hard to find, well most of them aren’t
FF racing also have a lot of b4 parts
ace028
31-01-2022, 03:14 AM
I finally got around to finishing up the Chunk.
I added some spacers for front and rear of the diff to make it perfectly level with the bottom of the chassis.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51852222047_6bce958eaf_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2n11c7p)[/url] (https://flic.kr/p/2n11c7p)
Next I placed everything where I thought it would work best based on pics of others setups, then cut and soldiered the wires.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51852222072_d27f349358_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2n11c7Q) (https://flic.kr/p/2n11c7Q)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51853509334_e700ab0040_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2n17MM1) (https://flic.kr/p/2n17MM1)
Then I powered it on and linked my receiver, and calibrated the ESC and set some basic parameters with the program card.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51853264013_649073aea0_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2n16wRk) (https://flic.kr/p/2n16wRk)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51853186996_027ae58b3c_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2n168Xs) (https://flic.kr/p/2n168Xs)
Then I took it out for a test run. Drives nice. I found I had the hex adapters in the rear too tight pushing on the bearings causing a lot of drag, I must have over tightened the wheels. I also needed to make an adjustment to the Avid Triad slipper to keep one of the discs from rubbing the motor mount. I also made some more adjustments for setup and it runs super smooth now.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51853263953_a315790d9f_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2n16wQi) [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/] (https://flic.kr/p/2n16wQi)
What setups are recommended?
I am currently this:
35WT oil f/r
18/72 gearing
Front 0 toe and -1.5 camber
Rear standard toe and -1 camber.
Thanks.
Danosborne6661
10-02-2022, 12:02 AM
Looks great! Enjoy driving it!
How are you going to paint your bodyshell? I'll get some photos of mine up soon too.
ace028
11-02-2022, 01:03 AM
I’m not too sure on the paint, I might try my best to replicate a variation of one of the Phat painted ones maybe.
What is your recommendation for suspension set up? So off throttle on deceleration or braking the rear of the car wants to slide around. This is when going straight or when turning. There is no binding, so I have laid the rear shocks down to inner hole on the tower, and I flipped the rear most hinge pin holder around to hopefully see if that helps, I haven’t been out to drive it yet, since but I am hoping it helped. I also plan to run lighter oil in the rear shocks and drill out the piston holes slightly. I was reading several posts on the EMB-1 that they do it to the shocks, and since I am using EMB-1 shocks I might give it a go.
ace028
11-02-2022, 01:04 AM
Looks great! Enjoy driving it!
How are you going to paint your bodyshell? I'll get some photos of mine up soon too.
Looking forward to some photos. It was a lot of fun building it. I really like these one off style kits, do you think Phat will have another cool setup again like this? Maybe a modern chunk, or a chunk 4wd? That would be sweet.
Danosborne6661
16-02-2022, 04:23 PM
Here's a photo from the first lockdown over here.
That's the original Chunk in the middle inbetween my B4 and a Losi Micro-t! At the time I just had the new bodyshell painted, but I still have the original that you see from the publications.
https://i.ibb.co/MNBGK3y/IMG-0625.jpg
For good measure here's Craig Harris from when he borrowed my car when I wasn't able to make an event :lol:
https://scontent.fbrs1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/273456830_434627371484193_5899956076764640067_n.jp g?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=e3f864&_nc_ohc=ETYG5BUoZPkAX8A73JY&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs1-1.fna&oh=00_AT8SgnMgDyPreSBUIafjaIVMXXGjm0rcZAi7sWUc1Om_ yg&oe=62129CCD
ace028
16-02-2022, 06:54 PM
WOW!!! That is super awesome I love it!!! I might sort of copy your paint layout.
Do you have any under body pics? What shocks are you running, and what wing mount are you using to have your wing like that? Thanks for posting!!!
I am trying to source some GHEA front parts :)
Danosborne6661
16-02-2022, 11:53 PM
Here's a few more I found while sniffing around! These aren't how the car currently is... but it's how it was in its first form and how it was raced in 2010-2011.
The shocks in the photos above that you asked about are from a Carisma GT14/GTB btw. I think someone in this thread commented what the wing mounts were? Possibly Losi XXX-4 maybe?
I'll get some more recent photos when I've put the last few bits of the car back together with a sensored set-up :)
https://i.ibb.co/RSRB20D/DSC-0821.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/t46V836/DSC-0858.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/DwtCVfN/DSC-2471.jpg
ace028
12-03-2022, 03:55 AM
Cant wait to see some photos after the upgrade.
I got some goodies in the mail. Also got a JConcepts front brace not pictured. I am on the lookout for a GHEA brass front brace/bulkhead setup.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51931361199_21d6932320_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2n7ZNqx)[/url] [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/] (https://flic.kr/p/2n7ZNqx)
ace028
10-06-2022, 04:51 PM
Update:
I have installed the bullet connectors to use the Vampire racing battery as well as installed the shiny MIP CVD's and the JConcepts front brace. Also installed some titanium screws for the battery hold down and the front bulkhead.
What's left todo is paint the body and install velcro, and install TC5 rear hinge pins because the B4 ones are too small in diameter so the TC5 ones should fit the rear arms perfectly. Its too bad because the B4 ones I have were titanium.
The car runs great, I haven't tried jumping it, but its smooth.
1. Question is what WT oil is best to start with? I think I have 35wt front and rear.
2. How do I keep the car from spinning out? Do I stand the rear shocks up or lay them down?
3. I read that many people said it has tons of steering, but I don't find that the case. I have KF2 front hubs and caster blocks.
I hope to buy the Surpass 380 sensor motor
Some pics for fun :)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52133711597_c1a521ab7f_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nqSU9v)[/url] (https://flic.kr/p/2nqSU9v)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52134974524_a20c1965fa_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nqZnz7) (https://flic.kr/p/2nqZnz7)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52134756548_b5c0a8dc0b_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nqYfLU) (https://flic.kr/p/2nqYfLU)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52135228760_bb57a04604_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nr1F9u) (https://flic.kr/p/2nr1F9u)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52135228790_35edb70529_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nr1Fa1) (https://flic.kr/p/2nr1Fa1)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52134756713_eab8b9c052_k.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nqYfPK) [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/] (https://flic.kr/p/2nqYfPK)
strodedawg
06-07-2022, 10:49 PM
Are they making these again? Would love to build one
ace028
09-07-2022, 07:38 PM
Are they making these again? Would love to build one
I wish. I got the last kit from parts they had lying around.
ace028
10-11-2022, 03:35 AM
So I finally got around to working on the Chunk. I was having some issues with droop and it compressing all the way, turns out the arms needed some trimming for the diff outputs and CVs as it was hitting on compression and droop. I also flipped the rear hinge mount as per the instructions and added a 1mm spacer under the front rear hingepin to allow for more anti squat. The problem I was having is under breaking or deceleration the rear of the car would come loose and the car would spin out. I haven't tested it yet, but it definitely is much more smooth now and compresses much better.
I added threaded stand offs to mount the diff to allow for easier servicing. I wish there were holes drilled for the rear of the diff mount tabs to go through the chassis. I might add them later.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489530946_69eb60667d_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYjyQS)[/url] (https://flic.kr/p/2nYjyQS)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52490086178_bc9641bf04_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYnpTQ) (https://flic.kr/p/2nYnpTQ)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489530906_ab3eb4a37d_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYjyQb) (https://flic.kr/p/2nYjyQb)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489814109_94dc692851_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm21Z) (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm21Z)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489814174_066de18c0a_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm237) (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm237)
Next I wanted to try the rocketrc 380 sensored motor, I need some wire so I didn't solder it up, but mocked it up. Looks like I have to ditch one of the battery mount posts to make it fit which sucks because I like my PHAT battery hold down and don't want to cut it. I might use another hold down I have. The motor has a lot of resistance when spinning the rotor by hand, must be some really strong magnets in there.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489530866_e7960c8cd6_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYjyPu) (https://flic.kr/p/2nYjyPu)
Anyways here are some shots of it all put back together for testing until I get wire to try the rocketrc motor
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489530731_de2bc42ff7_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYjyMa) (https://flic.kr/p/2nYjyMa)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489814069_66266d9ecd_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm21i) (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm21i)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489043782_53c52b0aec_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYh52u) (https://flic.kr/p/2nYh52u)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489814109_94dc692851_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm21Z)
(https://flic.kr/p/2nYm21Z)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489814174_066de18c0a_c.jpg (https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/) (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm237)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489814204_f6e9ddcabf_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm23C) (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm23C)
I changed the rear wing mounts to B6 mounts, they are slightly lower but only allow me to use the top holes in the shock tower because of the hole spacing difference from the Tamiya wing mounts. But I think it's fine.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489043717_926e3a0231_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYh51n) (https://flic.kr/p/2nYh51n)
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52489814159_e60c3e62f2_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm22R) [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/104987996@N06/] (https://flic.kr/p/2nYm22R)
Time to test and play with shock oil and get some different spring rates to dial it in.
Danosborne6661
31-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Nice. I am also keen to try the Surpass 380 sometime...
Good to know about the B6 wing mounts too, were they a direct fit? It looks good to have the wing mounted a bit lower.
ace028
03-01-2023, 08:20 PM
The B6 mounts work fine, I think they had a small part that slides into the b6 shock tower I just trimmed off. The hole spacing on them is different so I just used one screw on each mount instead of the two. It worked good. I didn’t feel like drilling the nice carbon to make the second hole. It’s very secure though.
Let me know if you try out the motor. I want to try it but it is larger than what I currently have in there and will require some mods to the battery holder. It is a nice motor though.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.