View Full Version : XXX Plastic Outdrives
Graeme
17-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Just a quick question - I see the current XXX4/XXXS plastic outdrives now come with outdrive savers. Will these (the outdrive that is) fit the XXX (non CR diff version) and is it OK to do so from a breakage point of view? I'm going to be racing with a 9.5 brushless (French standard class). Part no is A3097.
Cheers
Graeme
Danny McGee
17-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Just a quick question - I see the current XXX4/XXXS plastic outdrives now come with outdrive savers. Will these (the outdrive that is) fit the XXX (non CR diff version) and is it OK to do so from a breakage point of view? I'm going to be racing with a 9.5 brushless (French standard class). Part no is A3097.
Cheers
Graeme
These parts will work fine on either car as long as you keep the metal saver ring. I usually glue them in place so they dont come off :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.