PDA

View Full Version : X-6 Squared sway bars????


Wonderflupke
19-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Hello guys,

I just buy a brand new X-6 squared, but who can tell me witch model of sway bars can I use on it, the B4 sway bars I have are a little too short on the center!!!

Garry Driffill
19-03-2009, 09:46 PM
A few people make there own using piano wire? - I know Ellis does.

Mike Hudson
19-03-2009, 09:54 PM
yep several make their own and use losi roll bar mounts with wire thickness between 0.9mm up to 1.6mm thick all down to personal preference

bigred5765
19-03-2009, 10:10 PM
we used the losi roll bar brackets.but you do have to make your own roll bars, we use 0.9mm 1.2mm and 1.4mm,i think Craig Harris has managed to use the original b4 roll bar not sure, Que Craig.

_sleigh_
19-03-2009, 10:33 PM
I seem to remember seeing someone use the B44 rollbar, but like most I've made my own bar and used the Losi mounting hardware.

elvo
20-03-2009, 09:10 AM
B4 bar fits nicely. Check out the attached pics.

bigred5765
20-03-2009, 09:56 AM
thats exactly the same way as we mount ares,

mark christopher
20-03-2009, 10:45 AM
B4 bar fits nicely. Check out the attached pics.

thats exactly the same way as we mount ares,
is the slot cut with an hacksaw?

jono83
20-03-2009, 11:02 AM
thats exactly the same way as we mount ares,


And mine and I used a hacksaw mark

Wonderflupke
20-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Thank's a lot for all your answer!!!
Elvo, nice work, we gonna talk about it on Kampenhout next race. ;)