View Full Version : Set for x6˛
ben44
24-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Dear,
I'm new on oople and on X6˛.
I would like to know with base of set up you will use for this
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6379/fboutdelignedroiteds5.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8195/fpifpaf1es3.jpg
The are some jump but no so hard.
I will find a video if it's better?
I use losi trumper, and in the national comptétion in france we must use the Bowtie.
So what to you think i have to in a start set up?
Thanks a lot
Ben
usafaircrew
24-03-2009, 04:52 PM
I tried the Brian Kinwald low bite setup from 2wdrc.com. I thought it worked well on my medium bite track. It also worked well when the traction grew. There is a thread on here about an alternative X-6 setup. Most of those guys are running this setup.
ben44
24-03-2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks a lot. But dou you use the associated or losi shocks.
Because in here set he use the associated and i have the losi.
Thanks
usafaircrew
25-03-2009, 03:13 AM
I use associated! I do plan on trying the Losi shocks as I have many pairs from past Losi kits.
Big E
25-03-2009, 11:45 AM
You could just put the ae pistons in the losi shocks.
ben44
25-03-2009, 11:49 AM
I do a test with Ae piston, but for the spring i coud't use the ae.
Do you know the interne radio of the X6˛
CCristo
25-03-2009, 05:37 PM
You can find a nice spring chart here (http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/BuggySpringChart.pdf)
The X-6 transmission ratio is the same as the B4. 2.60:1
Cooper
27-03-2009, 03:41 PM
You can find a nice spring chart here (http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/BuggySpringChart.pdf)
The X-6 transmission ratio is the same as the B4. 2.60:1
yep, this is because no matter how much or what kind of idler gears you have, they don't count for the ratio.
You can get some setup sheet for almost every surface here (http://www.petitrc.com/view_news.php?id=6068)
And to get some comaprion between shocks, you have this thread (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17821&highlight=piston+chart) with this document (http://www.petitrc.com/setup/ShockPistonComparison.pdf)
ben44
28-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks, I will show.
first test indoor yesturady and the car whas very nice. Thanks Mr factory :thumbsup:
I hope to have the good set up for the next race like yesturday
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.