View Full Version : Gearing X-5
Garry Driffill
25-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Ok im not sure where to start with gearing on my X-5,
Ive just bought a 4.5 (I know :thumbsup:) thats sintered and wondering on a good starting point on gearing for it?
Cheers,
Garry
Big E
25-03-2009, 11:44 AM
I'd go for arouns a 16/108 or 110.
Then hang on to your hat as that will be mental fast with a 4.5 in.
super__dan
25-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Why did you buy a 4.5 Gary?
Start saving for twice as many tyres as everyone else ;)
Garry Driffill
25-03-2009, 11:51 PM
I'd go for arouns a 16/108 or 110.
Then hang on to your hat as that will be mental fast with a 4.5 in.
LOL, Thanks Ellis i'll get one orderd :)
Why did you buy a 4.5 Gary?
Start saving for twice as many tyres as everyone else ;)
LOL, well Dan it seemed like a good idea at the time, But never mind it should be ok for now! :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.