View Full Version : xxxcr of bk2
simoncook
13-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Hi,
What is the diffence between the xxxcr or the bk2?
I've found a decent looking bk2 on ebay, with a fair amounts of hop ups and spares, and am wondering if it is a good investment, or if I should hold out for a xxxcr?
All opinions welcome :thumbsup:
Stugaard
13-04-2009, 07:22 PM
This thread helped me out: http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/264866-how-many-different-versions-xxx-buggy.html
I have both, and I love them :)
simoncook
13-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Cheers for that :)
From that link, it indicates that the majority of xxxcr parts will fit the bk2 aswell. Am I right in presuming this?
P.S.
I've noticed that I've put a typo in in the title of this thread, sorry :cry:
Mike Hudson
13-04-2009, 08:31 PM
xxxcr on uk tracks...
Stugaard
17-04-2009, 08:30 PM
As far as i know everything from the bk2 fits the cr. Exept the gearbox, as it goes trough a hole in the back of the chassie plate on the bk2. On the cr there is no hole in the plate.
Don't worry about typo's, I am Norwegian, and i think my "English" is more of a challenge! ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.