View Full Version : best place to buy a xxxcr
simoncook
17-04-2009, 02:12 PM
I'm after a xxx-cr, but I can't seem to find anyone in the UK to buy one from. Is this normal?
Do Losi still make it? - Is this a silly question?
Is it worth buying it new, or waiting for a good one second hand?
ashleyb4
17-04-2009, 02:21 PM
http://www.dms-racing.com/
DMS have loads of stuff in stock and supa dupa service to.
A
Stugaard
17-04-2009, 08:34 PM
I have bought 4 second hand cr's from ebay. All from USA. It is possible to get them very cheap from there. I paid $70 for my last one, and it was in very nice condition.
If you want to buy a new one I would recommend this page: http://www.losipartshouse.com
The cheapest you will find, superfast and very serious. Have traded a lot with those guys, always a pleasure! :)
Edit: Yes, they still make it. http://www.losi.com
It is a great car!
Fiddybux
17-04-2009, 08:52 PM
I agree it is a great car, and the best thing is that its not a B4! ;)
I just don't like everyone driving the same buggy. It's all B4's and X6's, so I chose a CR just to be different.
Mind you, I've always been a Losi whore. :woot:
Incidentally, every so often you'll find one on here in the FOR SALE section.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.