View Full Version : Poll - Which B4 do you run
mikeyscott
17-04-2009, 07:00 PM
B4 RTR
B4 Stealth
B4 Factory Team
Was trying to do a poll thread, bu cna't remember how to do them.
I'm not racing yet
Wraggy
17-04-2009, 07:06 PM
stealth but with, 30deg caster blocks, titanium turnbuckles,threaded shocks thinks thats it :thumbsup:
MikePimlott
17-04-2009, 07:28 PM
stealth but with, 30deg caster blocks, titanium turnbuckles,threaded shocks thinks thats it :thumbsup:
as above plus the Ghea upgrades
Mike Hudson
17-04-2009, 07:32 PM
ft or stealth aslong as it's got a plastic chassis, threaded shocks, alloy front hingepin brace and Ti turnbuckles it's dialled :thumbsup:
niklaswik
18-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Stealth.
ryan_93
18-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Factory Team
mattym0310
18-04-2009, 11:15 AM
FT with plastic chassis, NORTECH stainless steel screw kit and Ghea racing rear toe in block.
showtime
18-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Stealth with all the important FT bits
basically built 1 car out of 2 kits :rolleyes:
Same as Matt, but no ghea racing stuff. Oh im running Bradby maintenance aswell.. ;)
ben.
4000th post :thumbsup:
chokoboy
18-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Im running the Stealth too with ti turnbuckles, threaded shocks, jconcepts ballcups, Ghea 2050 rear brass, Ghea 2057 front brace, AE 30 caster and yokomo's 0,5 rear hubs...thats what i remember right now!
J_WOODY
18-04-2009, 12:57 PM
I'll be running a slim B-4 with a carbon fibre tub chassis:thumbsup:
Scouser
18-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Mine started out as an RS but only the blue shock bodies, gearbox and screws remain unchanged after two years!;)
emtee
18-04-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm not sure... how do you tell which one is which? :confused:
I got it as a roller...
Mike Hudson
18-04-2009, 02:20 PM
rtr version has blue alloy shocks, black steel turnbuckles pretty much all plastic and has dogbones instead of cvd's,
the stealth version has ptfe coated shocks with plastic spacers used for preload adjustment, steel turnbuckles again but has cvd's, and rest of the car plastic,
the factory team version has threaded ptfe coated shocks, alloy front hinge pin brace, carbon shocktowers, wishbones etc, titanium turnbuckles, blue alloy motor plate and other bits of shiny blue alloy around the car
mikeyscott
18-04-2009, 05:08 PM
I'm running a Stealth with a few FT parts, decided to shift on the "FT" machine that was delivered yesterday
Spoolio
18-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Stealth with FT shocks, front brace, and an FT motor plate for bling.:)
emtee
19-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Sounds like I have the stealth... so, in answer to the thread author...
I run a stealth...!
thanks fellahs... :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.