View Full Version : xxx-cr gearing question
the mad1
19-04-2009, 02:16 PM
just getting back into offroad racing and i am running a speed passion speedo,lrp x11 7.5t with a demon 5000 20c lipo
just wondering what is will be the best gearing for it, i will be racing on short grass
does 23/78 sound about right to start off with?
That's not far off, maybe a touch low.
I'm running 25/78 at the moment with a Tekin 7.5, and I know some people run a few teeth larger (on the pinion) still. I'm planning on gearing up a bit myself next time to see how it goes.
Hope that helps. :)
the mad1
19-04-2009, 06:56 PM
cheers buddy
No worries.
Just checked and I've actually been running 24/78 (some setups I've seen suggest up to 26/78 for a 7.5 motor).
the mad1
19-04-2009, 08:02 PM
cheers budy thats brilliant
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.