View Full Version : ZX-5 FS part HELP
Richard_Griffiths
21-04-2009, 08:09 PM
HI Guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get hold of the following FS part
LA264
I have tryed microtech and its not listed in there spares
Please HELP
HI Guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get hold of the following FS part
LA264
I have tryed microtech and its not listed in there spares
Please HELPwhat description is it?sometimes this can help along side part number,ta jez.
Richard_Griffiths
21-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Kyosho Carbon Composite Upper Plate Set (ZX-5 FS)
Kyosho Carbon Composite Upper Plate Set (ZX-5 FS)you broke one already?
Richard_Griffiths
21-04-2009, 08:25 PM
Yeah my own fault over tighted the screw and stripped the tread had to drill the head but damaged it in the process.
Yeah my own fault over tighted the screw and stripped the tread had to drill the head but damaged it in the process.you may well have to ask your local model shop to order one in for you.usually takes around 4 working days to arrive from france[if youre lucky].ta jez.
Richard_Griffiths
21-04-2009, 08:30 PM
No chance you could order me one JEZ
I dont need it for a few week if you can that would be great. If you want i can pay you via paypal and pm you my address.
Cheers
Richard
no worries.i will get price and availability tomorrow.let you know then putting an order in next week.thankyou for your custom.ta jez.please pm address to post to.no payment needed until goods arrive.also how you getting on with fs?
Richard_Griffiths
21-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Yeah Fs was nice to drive on sunday at covertry.
First out with it and i see with the right tweak is car is going to be awsome.
Cheers for doing that for me jez i have PM'ed you my details.
Rich
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.