View Full Version : astro setup for b44?
kyosho-viking
23-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Does anyone have a nice starting point for astro and the b44?
I run the intellect lipos and do need a setup for this.
thanks
Lightblue
23-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Tom,
I had a try with:
30 oil / Green rear springs
35 oil/ Silver front springs
Rear black anti-roll bar
-2 rear camber
-1 front camber
30g weight in the rear (between the lipo packs on the cradle)
Rest of the settings as per kit
Seemed OK. Rear still abit lively. So Ill try 25 weight oil in rear shocks and abit more weight.
kyosho-viking
24-04-2009, 08:47 PM
thanks
I'll do some testing this weekend
25 wt in the rear? how will that be in the jump sections?
this particular track doesnt really have any big jumps, just one small table, one corner-table and a double combination. Regarding springs, I think my setup today is the other way around with silver in the rear and green up front.
but I'll try this and see what comes out of it.
Thanks
Tom
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.