PDA

View Full Version : 6.5 Brushless motor killed my Outdrives


freemundo
06-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Hello Guys!

I have just setup my losi BK to run with 6.5 Orion brushless with 22T pinon and seems to have smashed my outdrives to bits!

Do you think this could be caused by a gearing problems?

Could I replace my BK part this with the XXX CR part :

LOSA3038 DIFF HALF OUTDRIVE

Or should I just bite the bullet and buy a new Losi XXX CR kit?


thanks

Danny:thumbsup:

migsy
07-05-2009, 04:32 PM
theres not a lot of diffrence in the two kits. replace your parts and fit some CVD'S. i got mine off e-bay ready to use for 12 squid in the states.

ashleyb4
07-05-2009, 10:00 PM
There is nothing wrong with the std drive shafts they will easily take the power CVD's will give the car a diffrent feel. The xxx-cr outdrives arent a direct fit. You either have to buy new outdrives, diff rings, spring or you can get new losi plastic outdrives which have saver rings on them to stop them breaking.

A

Southwell
08-05-2009, 06:39 AM
theres not a lot of diffrence in the two kits. replace your parts and fit some CVD'S. i got mine off e-bay ready to use for 12 squid in the states.

Chassis, gearbox, wishbones, hubs, steering, shock tower, shocks. There are quite a lot of changes from the BK to the CR.

migsy
08-05-2009, 01:34 PM
MIND OVER MATTER MY FRIEND.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

freemundo
08-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks for your help! I think I may treat myself to a new XXX cr in time for summer! Screw the credit crunch