View Full Version : B4 Steering bearing size?
MHeadling
08-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Hi Guys, just wondered what size the steering bearings on the B4 are? The AE ones are about £17! Does any one know where to get some cheaper?
Tom3012
08-05-2009, 06:34 PM
The bay .... 250420220055
MiCk B.
08-05-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey,
Try here:
http://www.rcbearings.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33_34_56&products_id=455&zenid=75a9e6fff5a060d34eb653cb63c7fdb9
Haven't used them myself, but that's the size you are after.
MiCk B. :-)
MHeadling
09-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks guys! I'm going to give Rc Bearings a try
RichB
09-05-2009, 05:09 PM
I've used RCbearings, great service and bearings all working fine so far.
Mike Hudson
09-05-2009, 05:12 PM
I use edit bearings in mine, they £4 for 4 and very good.
MHeadling
09-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Ah I didn't think about the Edit bearings!! Shame on me as I used to be the rep for Mirage!!
Mike Hudson
09-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Just checked and the edit ones are £2 a pair! :thumbsup: haha shame on you Mark:yawn::lol:
mikeyscott
10-05-2009, 08:55 PM
For that amount I think I'll upgrade the B4 Stealth bushes :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.