PDA

View Full Version : Nice xx on ebay


mikeyscott
11-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Brings back good memories as that's what I was running until recently coming back. Wish I had kept it... :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TEAM-LOSI-X-XX-XXX-CR-KINWALD-ED-RADIO-CONTROL-CAR-RARE_W0QQitemZ300314053673QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_To ysGames_RadioControlled_JN?hash=item300314053673&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C 240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

mikeyscott
17-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Still tempted as a chap at our track races one and it's fantastic... But then he is a very good driver

super__dan
18-05-2009, 04:25 PM
£600???????????????

mikeyscott
18-05-2009, 06:10 PM
£67 not bad final price. I was going to bid £70, but now eyeing a Cougar 2000...

Kopite
18-05-2009, 06:33 PM
probably my favourite ever car that, i loved it

blue rear springs used to freak everyone out too :thumbsup:

mikeyscott
18-05-2009, 06:35 PM
probably my favourite ever car that, i loved it

blue rear springs used to freak everyone out too :thumbsup:

I love it too and binned / gave mine away when I was a student (probably traded it for beer money :( )