View Full Version : 2009 JConcepts Clash
usafaircrew
12-05-2009, 01:27 PM
A certain little birdy told me that the 09 Clash will once again be held at the World famous Lake Park track in Tampa.:thumbsup:. Entry forms should be coming soon!
I'm not missing this one. :thumbsup:
I'm going to have to make up for lost time :lol:
Richard Lowe
12-05-2009, 04:01 PM
A certain little birdy told me that the 09 Clash will once again be held at the World famous Lake Park track in Tampa.:thumbsup:. Entry forms should be coming soon!
Best track ever :thumbsup:
Best track ever :thumbsup:
Proposed by Lowe
Seconded by Farrer :thumbsup:
usafaircrew
12-05-2009, 08:59 PM
I agree! Atleast we can run in the dark this time. I did like the coral springs track though. I had trouble with lake park because I am not used to a track that big. See you in Dec:thumbsup:
James
12-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Wooo Americaland is ace, looking forward to this :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.