PDA

View Full Version : Micro-t electrics


Northy
13-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Has anyone swapped them out for something better? What did you use?

I really need to be able to use a stick tranny with it, not a toy one. Also the servo's a bit slow :(

G

c0sie
13-05-2009, 10:16 AM
G,

I know that a Spektrum micro RX will fit, if you are using a Spektrum module'd trannny?

Other than that I know fack all.....try Dan Osborne, hes had some Micro-T's and hopped em up

Danosborne6661
13-05-2009, 10:23 AM
Woohoooo Micro-T's :D
Theres obviously the Losi Brushless range but when you put a lipo in these they are plenty quick enough on brushed and you get awesome run times :)

Mines below, it's a Baja shell but on the longer Desert Truck chassis :)
With a Tekin B1 ESC, Hitec HS55, 350mah 7.4v Lipo and a Spektrum Micro it's good times :)

The oil filled shocks you can get for them are awesome too, got all the goodies www.rcmodelimports.co.uk, loads to choose from!

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4567/dsc3748wk8.jpg

c0sie
13-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Just bear in mind that Dan has homosexual hair and wears alot of pink...............

But his Micro-T looks quite funky :)

Danosborne6661
13-05-2009, 10:31 AM
:woot:

Northy
13-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Looks well nice. Mine's a DT really, I just put Micro-T to make it easier :D

Any body off shots Dan? :confused:

G

c0sie
13-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Dan,
He means the Micro ..........

millzy
13-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Dan,
He means the Micro ..........

no he dosnt

c0sie
13-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Christ,

Mention a man wearing pink and Millzy pops his bald head around the corner :D

Eyup champ :)

Mini-JT
13-05-2009, 11:00 AM
....

c0sie
13-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Oh lordy, that was during my Millzy appreciation days as a yoof!! :D

Mini-JT
13-05-2009, 11:10 AM
....

c0sie
13-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Now that ^^ is just, the bollox...

Mini-JT
13-05-2009, 11:14 AM
....

c0sie
13-05-2009, 11:20 AM
X6^2 - hope not. I dont like it and want to sell it. I wish I had never sold my S2 :'(
Racing - Not able to race till June cos of Uni/assignments :/

Ashley
13-05-2009, 11:21 AM
no jt

the zt2 has got to come :lol:

you racin 2wd
we may be able to get a micro 2wd heat:thumbsup:

millzy
13-05-2009, 11:24 AM
lol, it was the 17th August 2008 :)

....and even more pink on the 16th November '08 too :lol:

http://www.brcamicro.org/jpg/161108/161108-20.jpg

Thats blue not pink

tut tut

Mini-JT
13-05-2009, 11:36 AM
....

c0sie
13-05-2009, 11:42 AM
I like "Just havent clicked with it".....saves me from saying anything that could bite me on the arse lol.

Seeing as I cant get a brand new S2 anymore im going to look at selling the X6, and getting another B44 and goinf 4WD for a year or so.

Done 2WD for agggges, time for a change :)

Northy
13-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Whhhhhoooooo, whhhhhhoooooo, whhhhhhoooooo - sweet child of mine!

You guys have like TOTALLY raped my thread :( :lol:

G

Mini-JT
13-05-2009, 11:48 AM
....

Northy
13-05-2009, 11:58 AM
No problem.

Maybe we should build a Micro-T outdoor track at RHR? :woot:

G

c0sie
13-05-2009, 12:01 PM
No problem.

Maybe we should build a Micro-T outdoor track at RHR? :woot:

G

You could build a Micro-T track in someones gazebo at a meeting...atleast it would be undercover then :D

Belsten
13-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Pink is the future :thumbsup:

Danosborne6661
13-05-2009, 12:26 PM
No under lid shots at the moment :(
I don't have my radio gear in at the moment either so can't get that done!

Speaking of tracks here's 1 we had in our front room for the Micro-T which was awesome!
Will try to dig out a picture of it later, can't find it at the moment!

Mini-JT
13-05-2009, 12:35 PM
....

Danosborne6661
13-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Nah I'd get fat :p

Northy
13-05-2009, 01:08 PM
How much room is required for a track for:

A: 1/16 scale
B: 1/32 scale

? :confused: Just thinking out loud :D

G

c0sie
13-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Find out how much room is required for a 1:1 track, then divide by either 16 or 32?
I think? :S

millzy
13-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Find out how much room is required for a 1:1 track, then divide by either 16 or 32?
I think? :S

dont do it narrow, i hate trying to race a brushless 1/16 on a track to narrow for the speed the light weight buggers go at

Danosborne6661
13-05-2009, 01:15 PM
For Micro-T all you need is a large house room! We had 1 with no furniture in and it was the bomb!
For 18th you need a lot more, about 2/3 what what you guys use for 10th indoor meetings