View Full Version : What are the essential bits for a B44 ?
CBRDEAN0
14-05-2009, 12:04 PM
I'm looking to buy a B44 in the near future.
What bits have people found is NEEDED on top of the basic car kit to make it work and what are the NICE TO HAVE.
What are the common breakages ?
Cheers
MikePimlott
14-05-2009, 01:46 PM
Mines standard really apart from Atomic carbon front and rear shock towers.
not essential but last longer and stand heavier impacts.
Southwell
14-05-2009, 01:50 PM
front shock shafts.
Mike Hudson
14-05-2009, 01:58 PM
The car is fine standard, most breakages are front shock shafts or front wishbones.
nice to haves is the factory team lipo brace if your running lipo
4mm thick shock towers if you crash alot or race on rough tracks, I ran the standard 3mm towers for over a year and never broke them in that time so there not exactly weak.
The roll bar kit, Silver rear springs and Blue front springs are useful to have too for setups.
Does the rear roll bar come in the kit?
peetbee
14-05-2009, 02:16 PM
No, there's no roll bars included.
I'd echo the front shock shafts as being something that is definitley worth carrying as spares.
I think a rear roll bar is necessary, im sure most people use them
Im running my car Kit standard apart from the roll bar. I would say necessary.:thumbsup:
CBRDEAN0
14-05-2009, 02:43 PM
I already had the roll bars and front/rear spring sets in mind after looking at some of the posted set up sheets.
Will add lipo tray to the list + suggested spare parts
Thanks for suggestions. Nice to know it won't need much over stock
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.