PDA

View Full Version : Ebay - issue


Northy
15-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Right guys, where do I stand on this one?

I've just won some jeans on ebay for £1.71 and £4.00 postage.

About 1 minute after winning the auction I get this email:

"hi i will not be selling the jeans at that price i think they are worth at least 5pounds thanks emma"

So where do I stand here? "Emma" has 21 100% feedback..... :lol:

G

DCM
15-05-2009, 12:15 PM
I thought that once the auction had ended, it was a legaly bindind contract, in that you must pay the money you put up, and they have to supply the product, if she didn't put a high enough reserve on them, thats her tough shit.

Southwell
15-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Yep, it's a contract, she didn't put a reserve on them so she is obliged to sell them.

panch
15-05-2009, 12:18 PM
G,

As far as im aware if its an auction then I thought it was binding, but short of taking "Emma" to small claims she can pretty much do what she likes..

Not all people are as honourable as you and I im afraid.

Think your pretty much buggered..

However contact ebay and leave her a negative feedback, but beware that if you do she may leave you one also which screws your scores up.

Lee

DaveG28
15-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Yep, though it'll be impossible to actually force her to send them, net feedback and welching on her to Ebay is as good as it gets!

rcracer
15-05-2009, 12:20 PM
yes she as got to honour the sale, tell her she making enough on the postage :lol:

millzy
15-05-2009, 12:22 PM
....

peetbee
15-05-2009, 12:23 PM
However contact ebay and leave her a negative feedback, but beware that if you do she may leave you one also which screws your scores up.
Ebay won't let sellers leave negative feedback now, so you are safe leaving negative feedback for her. Which is exactly what I would do.
There's not much chance in forcing her to accept the winning bid, so it's either pay what she wants and leave negative feedback on receipt or just report her and leave negative feedback.

Northy
15-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Hahaha, this is gonna be fun :D Don't mess with G :lol:

Well, I've just emailed Ebay to see what they think to my little message. Good to know I can't get a -ve feedback, and wouldn't care if I did. I've go so much +ve feedback it wouldn't really make a difference :woot:

"Emma" on the other hand has only got just over 20 +ve feedback, I sort of feel sorry for her in a way, NOT :thumbsup:


Reminds me of the night I was bidding on some wheels for my kit car, and the seller kept deleting the bids, so I kept bidding. He sent me an email saying the wheels were sold, please stop bidding. I ignored it :lol: he was a busy boy that night!

G

rcmadd
15-05-2009, 12:42 PM
so it's either pay what she wants and leave negative feedback on receipt or just report her and leave negative feedback.

why should he have to pay what she wants:confused: he won them fairly, even if it was 99p she should still honour the sale,, if she still refuses then make a report to ebay and leave negative feedback. i would:)

reg
15-05-2009, 12:50 PM
if you have payed via paypal just put in a dispute through paypal,you will get your money back then just leave neutral feed back and diss her with that

Lee
15-05-2009, 12:55 PM
If she was any sort of ebayer, she would have bumped up the price herself with a bogus account :thumbdown::lol:

stegger
15-05-2009, 01:09 PM
G, why are you buying a pair of birds jeans :o something for the weekend:lol::lol::lol:

Northy
15-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Ha, they've been 're-listed' now without me even replying to "Emma". I wonder what Ebay will think to that? :thumbdown:

G

Lee
15-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Ha, they've been 're-listed' now without me even replying to "Emma". I wonder what Ebay will think to that? :thumbdown:

G

It looks like you have found another woman that wont let you wear the trousers :lol:

bodgit
15-05-2009, 01:51 PM
whats the item number. afew unwanted bids and a decision not to buy at that price may do well

MikePimlott
15-05-2009, 01:57 PM
It looks like you have found another woman that wont let you wear the trousers :lol:

:woot::woot::woot::woot: :thumbsup:

Chequered Flag Racing
15-05-2009, 02:02 PM
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/seller-non-performance.html

Honouring the original terms by accepting payment for an item at the end of a successful sale.

peetbee
15-05-2009, 02:11 PM
why should he have to pay what she wants:confused: he won them fairly, even if it was 99p she should still honour the sale,, if she still refuses then make a report to ebay and leave negative feedback. i would:)
He shouldn't but I was just giving him the options, but my personal choice was to neg and report her!

bodgit
15-05-2009, 02:13 PM
I too would neg her and state she refused to sell item at winning price, at least then other bidders might stay clear.

wizzykev
15-05-2009, 04:05 PM
It looks like you have found another woman that wont let you wear the trousers :lol:

LOL:lol:

MRD
15-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Arn't there some funky new rules coming in on Ebay where sellers are charged if they get bad feedback?

purpletimbo
16-05-2009, 02:30 AM
If your star rating drops below 4.5, all your items fall off the search pages:thumbsup:
Give her loads of 1 stars as well, I sold loads of 99p stuff this week, even a new set of 3 racing ZX5 wheels/tyres, I still posted them off, a bid is a bid.

Rich D
16-05-2009, 08:50 AM
It looks like you have found another woman that wont let you wear the trousers :lol:

Very clever :lol:

And yeah, dont use reserves, just use your mate to put it to the minimum amount you really want. If he wins and doesnt pay up - report him :thumbsup: :lol:

Northy
18-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Well I got an email back from Ebay and pretty much copied, pasted and altered it a bit for my reply to 'emma':


"Hello Emma,

Unfortunately if you the seller refuse to sell the item, even though I won the auction, you are breaching Ebays Seller Non-Performance policy. Just as I am obliged to pay for an item I win, you the seller are obliged to sell it to me. For more information on this, copy this link into a new browser window:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/seller-non-performance.html

I’d like to hear your thoughts on this.

Regards,

Graham"


We'll see what she says to that. :lol:

jimmy
18-05-2009, 12:26 PM
TAKE HER TO COURT and demand your jeans!

bodgit
18-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Name and shame her . Has she sold the relisted item yet?? or have ebay removed it??

HarlowS
18-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Give us the new link to the jeans and we will all send her emails asking if she will end it now for £100 :woot:

captain-codpiece
18-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Yes I second that. Paste the link up and then we could all ask her if she would sell them worn and unwashed, so we can sniff them. Ha ha.

Ashley
18-05-2009, 08:13 PM
sniff sniff

perfume

jono83
18-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Yes I second that. Paste the link up and then we could all ask her if she would sell them worn and unwashed, so we can sniff them. Ha ha.

lmfao!!:lol::lol::lol:

rcracer
18-05-2009, 08:15 PM
What ever floats your boat boys

Ashley
18-05-2009, 08:18 PM
it floated my boat:wub

Northy
20-05-2009, 03:44 PM
This might be the pair of jeans that I won.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170329901877

Now I can't point you to the re-listed listing can I and ask you to inundate her with questions, that would be just plain wrong, so I won't..... ;)

G

Lee
20-05-2009, 03:52 PM
You mean like this

Hi, if i gave you more than £1.71 would you consider sending me the jeans, i will accept them unwashed, in fact i love a smelly gusset.

Thanks

Lee-mag

Ashley
20-05-2009, 03:54 PM
nice pair of jeans G

RRP is 90.00 so they are definetly a bargin they have been taken care off.


you should have a bargin on your hands:thumbsup:

grea comment lee

jono83
20-05-2009, 03:57 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170332632511&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=170329901877&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget&_trksid=p284.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSICRS1%26its%3DI%252BC%252BP%252B S%252BIA%26itu%3DFICS%252BUFI%252BIEW%252BUA%252BI A%252BUCI%252BMRU-11450%253A1059%26otn%3D4%26ps%3D10

I wonder if its these ones ;)

jono83
20-05-2009, 03:58 PM
You mean like this

Hi, if i gave you more than £1.71 would you consider sending me the jeans, i will accept them unwashed, in fact i love a smelly gusset.

Thanks

Lee-mag
they are actually mens jeans :lol::lol::lol:

rcracer
20-05-2009, 03:59 PM
She is going to get really excited with looooooaaaads of watchers :lol:

Ashley
20-05-2009, 03:59 PM
looks like it

or someone have copied and pasted her ad ;)

emtee
20-05-2009, 04:00 PM
I think I may have accidently emailed her about postage to rockport, maine... :D

jono83
20-05-2009, 04:03 PM
lmao off i asked her if she would consider swapping the jeans for a jar of genuine pure welsh air !!!

Northy
20-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Now I can't condone anything you are doing...... but :thumbsup:

I just sent her an email saying if she didn't respond to my previous email I would neg feedback her. She replied almost straight away saying she never got the email, so I've sent it again. :woot:

So.... she's getting all these, ACE :D

G

jono83
20-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Awesome what her email address? let sign her up for some spam lol

emtee
20-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Just a quote from her personal profile...

"I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH ME I WILL ALWAYS TRY MY BEST TO PLEASE YOU. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I WILL ANSWER THEM ASAP IM ON HERE EVERY DAY SO SHOULD BE QUICK."

sounds like it may be more than jeans she is offering... :woot:

BTW... postage to Rockport, Maine will be £28... :lol:


I think I just pinged her again by accident asking if the jeans are new as they look faded and scuffed in the pic...

jono83
20-05-2009, 04:22 PM
lmao she kindly declined my offer of a jar of air

Ashley
20-05-2009, 04:35 PM
i would of taken that offer:woot:

hope you get it sorted northy

mark christopher
20-05-2009, 04:48 PM
looks like it

or someone have copied and pasted her ad ;)

yup and hacked her pc to get her user name and password.....................:bored:

Belsten
20-05-2009, 05:17 PM
I just asked a question too

Hi
Are these full length jeans as they look like shorts in the picture
Thanks

Lee
20-05-2009, 05:52 PM
I never got a response to the other message so here is my new one

Hi,

I am just wondering about the jeans, you see the problem is i have rather large balls, do you think they would have ample room to move around in them, but not too much as i dont want little lee-mag to knock into the twins.

Maybe if you could model them it would give me an idea
cheers

Northy
20-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Genius, :thumbsup:

Come on guys, more messages required :)

G

Dazzler
20-05-2009, 06:35 PM
I don't really expect a response.... aren't these people a wart on the arse of e-bay!

Are these jeans cloned? I saw you sell the same pair for £1.71 just the other day! If so is this in breach of the Geneva Convention, let alone e-bay's selling policy? (of not fulfilling your seller obligations) Dolly the sheep avoided this breach on a technicallity!

Lee
20-05-2009, 09:12 PM
I got a reply :thumbsup:

There is ample room and i can't model them as i am a woman.

My response was

I don't mind if you are female, it would give me an idea for when i wear them in mangina mode
:thumbsup:

emtee
20-05-2009, 10:14 PM
lol... I got a reply too..."Are you taking the p!ss"... :thumbsup: MY reply was..."no, but you are..."

I think she might be getting the message... love it!

captain-codpiece
20-05-2009, 11:39 PM
I had to join in. My two penneth was.......

"Hi I see these are used. Can you tell me have these been worn with or without underwear? If so what type? Boxers, Y-fronts or thong?

Thanks"

Just sent it, so will see what she says tomorrow.

b4rs
21-05-2009, 12:05 AM
iv jus mailed saying " hi there emma, i am left handed, do you know if the zip on these jeans is on a left hand stich? i struggle if it isnt.

regards

alex.

Northy
21-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Come on guys, I think Emma needs some more oOple love :thumbsup:

G

Chrislong
21-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Hi there,
I only have 1 leg, are you willing to split?
Thanks
Chris
__________

Hows this?

rcracer
21-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi there,
I only have 1 leg, are you willing to split?
Thanks
Chris
__________

Hows this?

lmao :lol:

Chrislong
21-05-2009, 11:49 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MENS-TIMBERLAND-BOOTS-SIZE-9-5-V-G-C_W0QQitemZ170333024024QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Cloth ing_Menswear_MensShoes_GL?hash=item170333024024&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C 240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Hi There,
I asked you a question on the Jeans. As I only have 1 foot, can you do these for 50% off? and can you combine postage?
Thanks
Chris

(^^^^question on some boots) She has many items for sale......... :lol:

HarlowS
21-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Thats spooky, i emailed her saying that i was looking for shorts and would she reduce the price as i need less material, still waiting reply :eh?:


I just asked a question too

Hi
Are these full length jeans as they look like shorts in the picture
Thanks

bigred5765
21-05-2009, 12:08 PM
i asked are these the jeans you had for sale the other day, why have you relisted them
she repied
Dear bigred5765,

they are the same jeans was let dwn bye other byer emma
- emmac.0175
oops northy why didnt you pay the 1.70 lol
shes a naughty girl

DaveG28
21-05-2009, 12:11 PM
I just asked:

Hi Emma,

Very interested in bidding for these jeans, but unfortunately since an otherwise enjoyable (and certainly culturally eye opening!) trip to Bangkok recently I've had an embarassing itching problem which the clinic says they can't fix unless I tell them the gender of the people I was in close contact with, so looks like I'm stuck with it!

Anyway, was just wandering if the pockets have holes in them to allow reaching through for scratching, or whether the pocket material could be easily be cut for such purposes?

Southwell
21-05-2009, 12:13 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MENS-TIMBERLAND-BOOTS-SIZE-9-5-V-G-C_W0QQitemZ170333024024QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Cloth ing_Menswear_MensShoes_GL?hash=item170333024024&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C 240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Hi There,
I asked you a question on the Jeans. As I only have 1 foot, can you do these for 50% off? and can you combine postage?
Thanks
Chris

(^^^^question on some boots) She has many items for sale......... :lol:
Or these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/well-worn-ankle-boots-SIZE-6_W0QQitemZ170333107858QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_ Shoes?hash=item170333107858&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 18|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Hi,

Did you use these in your kinky sex games? If not i don't want them....

Thanks

Ian

Belsten
21-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Just sent another

Hi Emma
Thanks for your response. Just one final question, please can you tell me what material the zip is made of as certain metals can aggrevate my allergy and provoke a rather embarassing massive swelling
Thanks

Northy
21-05-2009, 12:26 PM
What replies are you getting bosses? :confused:

G

Lee
21-05-2009, 12:27 PM
She loves my massive balls:thumbsup:

DaveG28
21-05-2009, 12:29 PM
What replies are you getting bosses? :confused:

G

"There are no holes in the pockets but you can easily cut some holes in them, hope this helps" :thumbsup:

rcracer
21-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Hi there
I am very interested in buying your jeans but so is my siamese twin but he is greedy and would only want to pay £1.71, so please could i buy them and piss my siamese twin brother off everyday when i wear these jeans.
thanks..yang

Lee
21-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Is there any chance you could model them for me, topless if you can, if not then i am quite happy with commando, at least that way i can smell you when i win them.

Belsten
21-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Is there any chance you could model them for me, topless if you can, if not then i am quite happy with commando, at least that way i can smell you when i win them.

pmsl

I got a response saying that they were full length jeans and she put them like that in the picture so you can see the patern on the bottoms

Lee
21-05-2009, 12:43 PM
tell her you cant see the bottom so laying them out that way has made no difference:lol:

DCM
21-05-2009, 12:43 PM
she must realise by now....

Southwell
21-05-2009, 12:45 PM
What a lot of hassle for £1.71. Bet she wishes she sold them now. :lol:

Belsten
21-05-2009, 12:55 PM
I bet she wishes she had another pair with this much interest :woot:

captain-codpiece
21-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Just got my response....

they have been worn with underwear boxer shorts hope that helps emma.


Booooooooring. I will think of something incredibly witty to write back later this afternoon.

Chrislong
21-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Ive had no reply yet :(
I need to send her another message

Chrislong
21-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi there. If these girls summer shorts are 5 or 6 years old, does that mean you bought them in 2004 or 2003? This is quite important, when I cross dress I try to theme my clothing around 2003era...

Thanks
Chris

Listing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170333018854&_trksid=p2759.l1259

Lee
21-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Same item as Chris.

Hi me again, will i get discount if i ask you not to wash them?

I couldn't go too far with them being kids shorts. Even i have morals:lol:

Chrislong
21-05-2009, 03:18 PM
So far she must think I am a one-legged bloke who cross dresses and is slightly crazy.... wonder what I could ask her next.

Talk about character building, ha ha ha ha.

Chrislong
21-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Hi there,
I don't play baseball, I can't as I only have 1 leg. So I am a goalie for the local rounders team. Is this cap suitable for this purpose, or only baseball?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170332600815&_trksid=p2759.l1259

Lee
21-05-2009, 03:56 PM
she wouldn't give me discount. so..........

Is there any chance you could model these bad boys?

Also, if the auction stops at £1.71 will you still send me them?


she must know now

Lee
21-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Ha ha genius

Dear lee-mag,

i am reporting you as you are being very immature now. i know where this is coming from so please stop now.

- emmac.0175


Those last 3 words are like a red flag to a bull :lol:

Lee
21-05-2009, 04:01 PM
my response was-

For asking a question?

Did you get reported for breaching the ebay rules and then saying to another member that the buyer has failed to pay? Tut tut Emma i thought more of you.

I'm not angry, just disappointed in you

Northy
21-05-2009, 04:26 PM
She has asked for the messages to stop, and has apparently reported me to Ebay, but I don;t know what for.....

Maybe time to ease off, especially Lee-mag who is, and I quote: "sending me mail telling me that i didnt send you the jeans and saying loads off vile things"

G

captain-codpiece
21-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Excellent, dissappointment is so much worse than anger..........

captain-codpiece
21-05-2009, 04:40 PM
I went for the not too blatantly winding her up line in the end, but enough to waste her time and take measurements.

"Thankyou for your quick reply. Can you please tell me what the measurement is from the top of the jeans (where the belts goes) to the highest part of the crotch? I have an odd sized body, and find it hard to get a good fit in jeans. Usually if they are too low cut my belly sticks out too much.

Thanks"

Lee
21-05-2009, 05:08 PM
I don't think pant sniffing is vile, she actually thought it was funny :thumbsup:

I think we have taught her a valuable lesson though

"the men actually wear the trousers despite what we let the woman think" :thumbsup:

JJ The Boat Wizzard
21-05-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm not angry, just disappointed in you

^^ GENIUS ^^

Jamie B4
21-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Ordered a lipo battery for a futaba 3vcs but when it came too bulky and small although it was advertised to be for a futaba.

Seller wants me to send a picture but how do I do it through ebay

Needs to go to hong kong

please help

Rich D
21-05-2009, 05:45 PM
PM me the pic and ill upload it for you and send you a link to send to the seller ......

b4rs
21-05-2009, 07:46 PM
in reply to my question she replied

" hi arwhitwam, the zip runs up the centre of the jeans, its neither on the left or right, would this be a problem for you ?

i reploed "no but i dont wnt them anyway, i dislike the edging of the pattern"
:thumbsup:

webuywesell1
21-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I was gonna say that somebody on ebay has had your pants down,but then i remembered you didnt manage to get them did you:woot:

Dazzler
21-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Clearly this Emma is a trustworthy seller (not) and it is in fact Northy who is at fault :wtf: it must be, Emma says so.....

I got a response as follows:-

"they are the same pair as got let dwn by the persn who won them so not breaking any rules thanks"

:thumbsup:

Chrislong
21-05-2009, 09:43 PM
4 replies from Emma:

About me having 1 leg:
no sorry but thanks for asking emma

About selling me 1 boot, for my 1 foot:
sorry but cant do what you are asking emma

About me cross dressing in 2003era clothing:
as you can see from the photo they are childrens clotheing and it means five to six years off age

About the cap for my 1 legged cross dressing rounders goalie randomness:
i dnt know wat your on but your messages are becomeing very teadiues.



:lol: Ace... will give her a break............till tomorrow.

captain-codpiece
21-05-2009, 09:58 PM
What the fuck is teadiues?

emtee
21-05-2009, 10:10 PM
This has gotta be the bestest/funniest thread ever! :D:lol::thumbsup::D:lol::thumbsup:

Lee-mag... you are scary funny tho' dude...! ur freaking me out a bit now...

The wifey has just pinged her asking if she could send her some pics with the legs turned up a bit as I have short legs!!! not had a reply yet...

rcracer
21-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Lee-mag... you are scary funny tho...!

He's even more scary in the flesh :lol: not literally in the flesh :blush:

Lee
21-05-2009, 10:17 PM
If i win this weekend you will more than likely see a naked lap:thumbsup:

Lee
21-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Oh by the way, i think everyone should know,

She has never fingered a dog, not even a labrador. So don't ask her OK :)

ben
21-05-2009, 10:44 PM
But has she F***cked a chicken :confused:

Chrislong
22-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Just sent her this: Think I will give it a rest now unless I get a good response to this.....

I am "becomeing very teadiues" with bad sellers and poor spellers, and you are both. Infact, your grammar could do with some work too.

Seeing as you have some well worn junk that you won't take £1.71 for, let me know your address and I will send you a charity bag, let me know if you need two.

All the best

:lol::thumbsup:

Southwell
22-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Just sent her this: Think I will give it a rest now unless I get a good response to this.....

I am "becomeing very teadiues" with bad sellers and poor spellers, and you are both. Infact, your grammar could do with some work too.

Seeing as you have some well worn junk that you won't take £1.71 for, let me know your address and I will send you a charity bag, let me know if you need two.

All the best

:lol::thumbsup:
Ouch. :lol:

Ashley
22-05-2009, 12:08 PM
harsh

Chrislong
22-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Her reply:
wat has any of this got to do with the jacket???
and my grammar is fine and instead of lookin on ebay why dnt you go to some charity shops instead of giveing me hassel thanks very much for your mail

RaceAce
22-05-2009, 08:17 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/well-worn-ankle-boots-SIZE-6_W0QQitemZ170333107858QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWomen_s_ Shoes?hash=item170333107858&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 18|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Hi
I notice that they are patent leather !
Could you tell me who owns the patent and could i buy it off them ?
Also are the heels in good condition as i am a 15stone transvestite and would not like then to collapse at the next rocky horror picture show convention ?
Thanks :thumbsup:

Northy
02-06-2009, 01:01 PM
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/emmac.0175


Some more stuff on the bay, wonder who the seller is..... is anyone bored? :confused:

If you do email questions please not sick stuff about the kids gear. However, I think she is targeting the 'dirty old men' with the well worn shoes..... :woot: Fair game there I'd say :thumbsup:

G

Southwell
02-06-2009, 01:05 PM
well worn shoes.....
G

She does know tramps don't have internet connections, right?

Northy
02-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Have you not seen the number of old shoes for sale on the 'bay for the dirty old men with a foot fetish? :confused: :woot::woot:

G

rcracer
02-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Well worn trainers omg and £5 postage :o they are so filthy they could walk to your house themselves and save you a fiver.

Southwell
02-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Ah blud, c'mon son....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCALLY-18YR-OLD-USED-NIKE-AIRMAX-SIZE8-TRAINERS_W0QQitemZ220426567521QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU K_Clothing_Menswear_MensShoes_GL?hash=item3352727f 61&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 18|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

:woot:

postage: Andorra


£73.20 :o

Southwell
02-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Bargain!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WOMENS-NIKE-BRS-1000-BLACK-MESH-RUNNING-SHOES-9-DAMAGED_W0QQitemZ350193243543QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS _Women_s_Shoes?hash=item518924d597&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

JJ The Boat Wizzard
02-06-2009, 01:14 PM
Ah blud, c'mon son....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCALLY-18YR-OLD-USED-NIKE-AIRMAX-SIZE8-TRAINERS_W0QQitemZ220426567521QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU K_Clothing_Menswear_MensShoes_GL?hash=item3352727f 61&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 18|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCALLY-18YR-OLD-USED-NIKE-AIRMAX-SIZE8-TRAINERS_W0QQitemZ220426567521QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU K_Clothing_Menswear_MensShoes_GL?hash=item3352727f 61&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C 240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50)

:woot:

postage: Andorra


£73.20 :o


^^ What The Fu** Is Going On With Ebay "Or8 Lads My Size 8 Airmaxs For Sale Init" ^^

And Look At The Postage Costs!

Copied A Bit Of the Description Over

"
eBay STAFF
Please note that this listing is for an item which is not prohibited by any eBay policies particularly the adult or fetish material policy and this listing does not breach any eBay policies and should therefore not be deleted. Item(s) will be cleaned before posting!
ITEMS & DESCRIPTION
Relisted coz of non payer - chavlad2
Alr8 ladz, sellin' off sum ov me no longer needed trainers coz want get a pad wiv me mates.
Ur biddin' on me size 8 Nike Air Max.
Still in OKish condition 4 how long ive had em 4, used 4 the gym an runin'. Inner heal linin' started 2 rip as seen in pix 2. "

JJ The Boat Wizzard
02-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Look At His Feedback Its All Price And Mostly By 2 Peeps Hmmmmmm.