PDA

View Full Version : Pred's at Southport today.


Stu
17-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Real pleased with the way the car went at the regional today. In the only dry run I did a 2nd in round, beaten only by the legend that is Chris 'The Thumb' Long.

Good result for Chris Pattison also - I think he ended the day in fourth. Nick's car looked good also in the 'non-region' heat.

Looking forward to Oz now - bring it on......

Tom3012
17-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Real pleased with the way the car went at the regional today. In the only dry run I did a 2nd in round, beaten only by the legend that is Chris 'The Thumb' Long.

Good result for Chris Pattison also - I think he ended the day in fourth. Nick's car looked good also in the 'non-region' heat.

Looking forward to Oz now - bring it on......


:lol: You still dont know my name :D

I came 7th overall, had a bad second round... came 4th in the last round though so was gutted we didnt run finals!!

Good day though none the less!

Stu
18-05-2009, 06:32 AM
:lol: You still dont know my name :D


What am I on about? I've done that before, is Chris a NE racer?

Fiddybux
18-05-2009, 09:09 AM
:lol: You still dont know my name :D

I came 7th overall, had a bad second round... came 4th in the last round though so was gutted we didnt run finals!!

Good day though none the less!

Alright 'der Chris La!

Tom3012
18-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Im not sure, he myt be... But he uses a taniya 501x i think?