PDA

View Full Version : Azarashi Shell on a squared


Lee
18-05-2009, 07:24 PM
They said it couldn't be done......... it can :thumbsup:


6873

bald eagle
18-05-2009, 07:36 PM
NIIIICCEEEE!!!! :wub

where can you buy these Lee? Cant find one anywhere!

jono83
18-05-2009, 07:42 PM
why couldnt it be done then?

Lee
18-05-2009, 07:48 PM
Because of the battery brace and the front screws sit too high.

Craig: I know DMS will be stocking them but im not sure when. I told the fella who sprays my shells i wanted and x6 doing and this is what i got, so someone in belgium must have them.

super__dan
19-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Lee they fit, you just need to cut them at the bottom of the shell i.e. a few mm's below the cut line. It is harder with BIG lipo though.

stical
20-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Because of the battery brace and the front screws sit too high.

Craig: I know DMS will be stocking them but im not sure when. I told the fella who sprays my shells i wanted and x6 doing and this is what i got, so someone in belgium must have them.

http://www.selectmodelsshop.com/

Found this @ http://www.team-azarashi.com/framepage3.html

Which guy in Belgium does your shells Lee , because I'm in Belgium , can't paint and want to have my shells painted :D

Lee
20-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Miko

www.mikovic.com :thumbsup: