PDA

View Full Version : Seabrook pickled onion?


Stu
22-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Have these been available for some time?
Have I been missing them?
Are they new?

They are better than Space Raiders and, dare I say it, Monster Munch.(?)

Stu
22-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Pickled

emtee
22-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Space raiders rock... 'n still only 10p a pack remember... :thumbsup:

jimmy
22-05-2009, 03:53 PM
........but the bags are smaller :thumbdown:

I've not experienced these Stu, but I will have a look out for them. even though these badboys are made a few miles away from here I don't see all the flavours everywhere. I find the smokey bacon particularly tasty but haven't seen them around for ages.

I think spaceraiders are the premiere pickled onion 'crisp-like snack' but I'm willing to be proven wrong when I try these Seabrook dancers.

Northy
22-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Do they do any dog related flavours? :confused:

G

jimmy
22-05-2009, 04:02 PM
not yet, but a sossy-dog flavour would be rather yummy

twisty
22-05-2009, 04:04 PM
"Wotsits wet dog" flavoured is more G-mans style :woot:

Northy
22-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Fishy-dog flavour more Stu's style? :confused:

G

twisty
22-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Mmmmmm "Chum" flavoured crisps :drool:

emtee
22-05-2009, 04:11 PM
I think spaceraiders are the premiere pickled onion 'crisp-like snack'

Agreed....

p.s. All this canine related activity is rather disturbing actually, please stop!

emtee
22-05-2009, 04:14 PM
........but the bags are smaller :thumbdown:

Yes, but Northy likes 'em because of that fact... they are just the right size to fit comfortably in the front pockets of Rockport jeans... :lol: (If he had some that is...)

twisty
22-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Crispy Poodle flavoured? :lol:

mm22176
23-05-2009, 06:38 AM
Seabrook Crinkle Cut Cheese & Onion crisps are made from the finest potatoes available. ... Transform-a-Snack Pickled Onion - 36 per Box~. Pickled Onion ...
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
erik bower (http://www.marketbright.com/company/team.html)
Warhammer 40,000 (http://www.totalwargamer.co.uk/warhammer-40k.html)