View Full Version : the Topgear 24hr BMW
Chrislong
23-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Not sure if im being silly, probably am, but its true.... has anybody else noticed or am I the last to notice.....
That Black BMW diesel the Topgear team raced at the 24hr with made up sponsors on the doors "Peniston" and "Larsen". Well if you look at the car from the front with the doors both open....
Drivers door says "Arse" and Passenger door says "Penis"
PMSL
James
23-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Didn't you notice dude!!!
Arse biscuits and penistone arent real sponsors...:lol:
Well not in that particular area anyway :eh?:
Chrislong
23-05-2009, 07:26 PM
I knew they weren't real sponsors, LOL, never noticed the trickery.
Just seen Hammond stood next to car door after the crash with only "Penis" visible and him smiling sheepishly due to the crash. Funny
Dude, where have you been?
There has never been a more deliberate use of stickers!!
Didn't the next episode highlight the "sponsors" using the hamster and the door?
traffman
23-05-2009, 07:46 PM
Classic !
Its only taken how long:lol:
Bungleaio
23-05-2009, 07:59 PM
http://www.bbea.ws/WHOOSH2.gif
JJ The Boat Wizzard
23-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Not sure if im being silly, probably am, but its true.... has anybody else noticed or am I the last to notice.....
That Black BMW diesel the Topgear team raced at the 24hr with made up sponsors on the doors "Peniston" and "Larsen". Well if you look at the car from the front with the doors both open....
Drivers door says "Arse" and Passenger door says "Penis"
PMSL
I Never Noticed That ! I Wish I Had There Job!
colmo
23-05-2009, 08:06 PM
They even did a shot of Jeremy and the Hamster chatting across the roof of the car with the doors open, to show off their blessedly puerile humour :thumbsup:
bodgit
24-05-2009, 08:20 AM
I think they might have been real sponsers:o
Take a look on Google earth
Richard A Peniston & Associates
811 W Morgan St
Raleigh, NC 27603, United States
+1 919-834-2889
raplaw.com
Obviously advertising an American legal firm
and
arse indonesia a well known holiday destination:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.