PDA

View Full Version : LIPO for KO Helios TX


mikeyscott
28-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Can anyone recommend a LIPO pack for a Helios EX-10 with Spektrum :)

RichB
28-05-2009, 02:38 PM
I don't know what shape/connector you require, but I just put one of these in my Futaba: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Flightmax-2500mah-Lipo-for-Futaba-JR-Transmitter-Lipo_W0QQitemZ320368426672QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_To ysGames_RadioControlled_JN?hash=item4a97723eb0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 18|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Flightmax-2500mah-Lipo-for-Futaba-JR-Transmitter-Lipo_W0QQitemZ320368426672QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_To ysGames_RadioControlled_JN?hash=item4a97723eb0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C 240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50)

Cheers.

Gayo
28-05-2009, 02:46 PM
I use the Much More one. Not cheap, but good quality. It even has some sort of balancer inside, you only charge it through 2 wires.

mikeyscott
28-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Looking at one of these, but need to confirm it'll work with Spektrum

http://www.dms-racing.com/fruzat/qaxabast.asp?manufacturer=Losi&product=AB9810&PageURL=SQL/search.asp

RichB
28-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Jeeeeeez that's more than twice the price of the 2500 I've got.......it must be for the Losi sticker! Looks like a standard Futaba connector on that to me, if your Tx pack is currently a 2x2x2 'brick' layout, then the one I linked above may fit - you can have a look at mine on Sunday if you like.

mikeyscott
28-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Yeah that'll be cool as I'll be running AA for a while longer :)