PDA

View Full Version : X-60 gearing???


Wonderflupke
28-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Hello,

Which pinion must I use with a Speed Passion 6.5 in my X-60 (78 spur gear) on a track like Kampenhout (the track of the Belgian GP)

Thank's. :)

jono83
28-05-2009, 10:20 PM
does it have the same gearbox as the x6?


if so around 21-22 sounds about right but keep checking temps

Garry Driffill
28-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Thing is Jono, You have to concider the wheels/tyres are bigger so the overall drive ratio is changed slightly..

jono83
28-05-2009, 10:24 PM
i did think this. but was unsure how much of a difference it would make tbh

super__dan
29-05-2009, 06:58 AM
You want to be about 4 pinions down on buggy gearing in my limited experience. Think I have and 18 on my 6.5

Wonderflupke
29-05-2009, 07:16 PM
Thank's Dan, I've also seen Ellis's truck with a 20/81 on the Petit Race.