View Full Version : Anyone still racing a Losi XX
mikeyscott
01-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Just looking at getting one again as I miss it from when I last used to race.
migsy
01-06-2009, 11:08 AM
mikey, your best chance for the xx is on ebay. i seen a kinwald on there go for 65 squid with a bundle of spares. :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
01-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Yeah it was a friend who got that Kinwald model. It's in fantastic condition.
I'm following one at the moment. They just seem to be nicer to drive than a b4 apparently (which is what I'm running at the mo)
migsy
01-06-2009, 11:21 AM
have you tried the xxx cr, its a fab car to race. i've just done a mid-motor conversion, it goes pretty good.
blade
01-06-2009, 09:06 PM
hi, when back racing xxcr this year after a 6 year break very easy to set up and drive
migsy
01-06-2009, 09:38 PM
THE XX was the dogs balls, i'd love o get my hands on another one!!! :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
01-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Got a friend who has a few and it's him who got me thinking
migsy
01-06-2009, 10:18 PM
mikey.
if your mate got one he could off to me, could you let me know please.
cheers. :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
02-06-2009, 07:49 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/losi-xx-cr-1-10-buggy-national-champion_W0QQitemZ320377819745QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU K_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN?hash=item4a98019261&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C 240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
migsy
02-06-2009, 08:45 AM
cheers for the link mike, thats in fab condition. i'd say that may go for around 65-100 easy. :thumbsup:
mikeyscott
07-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Got a XX coming :) and got parts coming from the US to get it up and running etc.
Tekin Brushless going on with an old 1001 KO servo. Can't wait to run it. My B4 ran ok today, but the XX just makes me grin!
migsy
10-06-2009, 05:07 PM
hi mike.
i've got my hands on a losi xx cr, great condition. i will be running it this sunday, 4.5 brushless, only thing i need to do is modify the chassis to get my lipo in there.
mikeyscott
10-06-2009, 05:29 PM
any pics?
I bought one too, but it's not as described... so shit ebay feedback coming...
so it's been completely stripped and kinwald parts being ordered from DMS and Losi Parts House. more expensive than I wanted, but I don't care. just after a kinwald shell.
I would post pics, but it's 100% in bits.. one postive note.. it's got a hydra drive... it was advertised as a CR, but it's not.
migsy
10-06-2009, 05:31 PM
whats my chances of getting a good amount of spares? :confused:
i'll upload some pics after the kids have gone to bed.
mikeyscott
10-06-2009, 05:44 PM
good amount on ebay in the US. generally enough. how much do you break things?
migsy
10-06-2009, 06:46 PM
i dont break things to often, its good to have them with you incase. :lol:
mikeyscott
10-06-2009, 08:11 PM
You should be alright then :)
The chap and I have about 4 x chassis and one of his cars is now a shelf queen
His two main ones are kinwald ones :drool:
migsy
10-06-2009, 10:58 PM
I did promise some pics up on here. cant wait to run this thing, just like old times..:lol::D:thumbsup::p
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.