PDA

View Full Version : hard ball cups


noby
01-06-2009, 08:00 PM
hi all,
where can i get some of the new grey ball cups the harder ones for the rb5.snapped a regular one,was a hard landing on one back wheel.

Fabs
04-06-2009, 12:37 PM
dunno where you can get them but I've not had much luck with them, I've pretty much reverted to the black ones on my buggies, and waiting to see when the new ball cups will be available (those that come with the FS and the RB5 SP kits are different, much like HB cups).

erkan
04-06-2009, 12:39 PM
speedtech have the new ones that come with the FS

noby
05-06-2009, 08:42 PM
thanks for the help guys.fabs i didnt know the sp had yet another ball cup design.third time lucky i guess.the sp ones look good and strong lets hope we get some in the UK soon.I had to get the origional flavour for the weekend.