PDA

View Full Version : Ebay feedback


Northy
05-06-2009, 01:20 PM
So then guys, if I give a seller negative feedback can they give me negative feedback in return?

I think they can't any more, but can't see on Ebay where it says.

G

bigred5765
05-06-2009, 01:22 PM
they cant, but they can right a negative comment on positive feedback,

jimmy
05-06-2009, 01:23 PM
I gave someone neg before, so they 'negged' me back - I got ebay to remove it. no problem.

DCM
05-06-2009, 01:24 PM
So then guys, if I give a seller negative feedback can they give me negative feedback in return?

I think they can't any more, but can't see on Ebay where it says.

G

yes they can, if you have been a poor buyer, like being very slow to pay, but otherwise, if they leave negative cause you do, contact ebay, and say things like 'defamation of character' and it gets removed.

Southwell
05-06-2009, 01:24 PM
AFAIK no they can't.

bigred5765
05-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Can I edit or remove feedback comments?

Once you've submitted a feedback comment, you can't edit or remove it. eBay can't edit feedback. If a comment breaches our feedback abuse policy, we'll remove it.

If you and your trading partner agree, you can both withdraw your feedback ratings via the Mutual feedback withdrawal form. Once both trading partners fill in the form, the ratings will no longer count towards either member’s feedback score. The comments will still be shown with a note to show that the matter has now been resolved

Ashley
05-06-2009, 01:40 PM
is the feedback for emma?

Chris Doughty
05-06-2009, 02:38 PM
I gave someone neg before, so they 'negged' me back - I got ebay to remove it. no problem.

double negger! :woot:

Big G
25-09-2009, 08:26 AM
what winds me up is if someone buys something off me and they pay instantly then I leave their feedback there and then.

It seems more and more the case (the last 10-15 purchases bar 1) I have to chase the seller for my feedback :thumbdown:

It's almost like they are waiting for my feedback about them before they decide what I'm going to get even though my side of the deal was flawless.

If you are the seller though you can't leave neg about them. when I did my last sale all I had was later or positive.

j4k3blaze
25-09-2009, 08:31 AM
i gave someone neg feedback and some how they got my home number and they foned all through the night and when we went 2 answer it, it went dead

burgie
25-09-2009, 08:36 AM
so how do you know it was from the people who you gave negative feedback to? :confused:

Big G
25-09-2009, 09:40 AM
sometimes you get given eachother's phone numbers when the sale goes through.

how come you gave neg?

j4k3blaze
25-09-2009, 10:35 AM
i bought guitar hero 3 for xbox 360 from him he sed it was brand new but i got it and the disc was all scratched

the reason we knew it was him because he sed when he first rang who he was

purpletimbo
25-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Under the new rules only seller options are later or positive. So you can say what you want without altering your percentage of +ve:thumbsup: