View Full Version : HPI PRO4/Cyclone D4 parts intercgangability
Bullet69
08-06-2009, 09:04 AM
I have been running aHPI PRO4 and because of this,I have loads of spares in my pit box. What suspension parts,if any,are interchangable with my Cyclone D4?
jim76
08-06-2009, 10:19 AM
i don't think much of the suspension is interchangeable, but parts of the drivetrain are such as the crown gears, front one-way etc. Obviously general hardware like screws, ball studs etc will be usuable to.
Scouser
08-06-2009, 11:46 AM
If you have both cars, you are probably in a better position to answer the question than anyone. :)
valyau2002
09-06-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm wondering if the bevel gears are the same, they look like they are and have the same amount of teeth.
Bullet69
09-06-2009, 11:25 PM
I'm wondering if the bevel gears are the same, they look like they are and have the same amount of teeth.
The bevel gears are the same , which is great as I have at least a dozen of each as spares. The front oneway is also the same except for the outdrives The part# for the D4 ones is 61452.
The parts that I was wondering about were the rear hubs,as I have a couple of pairs of alloy ones here.
I am off loading the PRO4 and was wondering what bits to keep.
Thanks for the input
ryan_93
10-06-2009, 03:53 PM
i think most of the gears are the same and the one-way is the same too.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.